Sr. Product Marketing Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Plannuh, Inc. is a venture-backed, SaaS company based in Boston. Plannuh offers a cloud-based, AI-powered platform for building, managing and collaborating on marketing plans and budgets. We’ve designed Plannuh to help our customers execute world-class marketing by providing data-driven insights that encourage best practices and avoid wasted spend. There’s no IT set-up, and no technical skills are required to use it. We’re committed to growing a diverse, vibrant team of intelligent, accountable people to join us on our journey.
If you live and breathe product marketing, we want to talk to you. As the first employee in product marketing, you will have the opportunity to build the Plannuh product marketing function from the ground floor to make it your own.
- Keeper of Plannuh’s product positioning, messaging, and buyer personas
- Market intelligence—be the expert on our buyers, who they are, how they buy, and their key buying criteria.
- Understand the competitive landscape—be an expert on our competition and how they are positioned.
- Collaborate with product management and marketing communications on roadmap and campaigns.
- Understand and document our buyer’s process, including where they get information, and the who, what, when, and why behind the decisions they make. Then drive changes to our sales and marketing processes based on what you learn.
- Develop a marketing plan in conjunction with the CMO and marketing team, including key activities and budgets to support the retention of existing customers and the acquisition of new customers.
- Assess the effectiveness of the marketing programs that support Plannuh products on an ongoing basis, and report back to the business on required changes.
- Plan product launches of new products and releases of existing products, and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan.
- Provide thought leadership for Plannuh externally, including speaking engagements and written works.
- Understand and support our sales channels; train them on the problems we solve for our buyers and users; develop internal tools and external collateral and teach them how and when to use it.
- Build and present benefit-driven product demonstrations and train the sales team to deliver them.
- 5+ years of product marketing experience with at least 2 years of experience in a market-facing role (e.g. delivering presentations to customers and prospects, conducting competitor analysis and market research)
- Familiar with marketing automation tools such as Hubspot and Google Analytics.
- Exceptional ROI-tracking skills, able to prove what is –or isn’t—working
- Must be a strong public speaker, comfortable in front of large, senior groups
- Great writing skills, able to succinctly communicate value propositions
- Excellent people and management skills to interact with staff, colleagues, cross-functional teams, and third parties.
- Team player!
- Bachelor’s degree in business or marketing required; MBA and Martech experience preferred.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Prove and improve the value of your marketing