Content Marketing Strategist
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Position Details and Requirements
Are you a strong, lightning-fast writer with a knack for adopting a distinctive brand voice? Do you geek out over really good email subject lines, the latest news on the Instagram algorithm, and whatever Gary Vee is currently doing? Were you the one all your friends always asked to edit or proofread their assignments in college?
Final question: when faced with a challenge, do you get excited or run away?
If you thrive in a fast-paced environment, have a passion for multi-channel content marketing, consider yourself a knowledge-hungry jack-of-all-trades, and want to work collaboratively with a team of game changers, you might be the perfect fit for our Content Marketing Strategist role.
The Content Marketing Strategist will be responsible for development and implementation of key content marketing and lead nurture initiatives, including webinars, ebooks, blog posts, print articles, social media content, direct mail projects, and more.
This is an opportunity to shape Crisp’s future and provide timely, valuable, and actionable content and resources to our audience at every stage of their buyer’s journey. Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to level up our online presence and give MORE to the audience we serve through powerful, strategic, and relentless marketing and PR efforts.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Understanding, developing, and maintaining a consistent brand voice that aligns with Crisp’s mission, vision, and values — and ensuring all online and offline content fits this established brand.
- Developing key content marketing and lead nurture initiatives, including value-driven webinars, eBooks, blog posts, print articles, social media content, direct mail projects, and more.
- Contributing to company social media profiles, including strategizing, composing, scheduling/posting, and responding on a variety of channels.
- Playing a key role in multi-channel content creation; coordinating with designers, editors, and others to create on-brand graphics, videos, and other assets.
- Managing foundational platforms and recurring tasks to keep the marketing team on track and moving forward.
Our requirements are pretty straightforward. To qualify you must:
- Have 3-5 years relevant experience
- Have an ability to spot a typo or grammatical error from a mile away
- Possess insanely strong written and verbal communication skills
- Have a fast-paced work ethic that empowers you to meet tight deadlines (24 hours deadline with a to-do list a mile long? No problem!)
- Exhibit an infectious can-do attitude and an ability to pivot and change course on a dime
- Kick ass every day
Past Experience Desired (but not required):
- Content marketing and writing experience in a distinctive brand voice
- Professional content creation — both formal and informal (Have you written tons of press releases and witty social media posts on a variety of channels?)
- Hubspot, WordPress, Social Media,, HTML/CSS experience a plus
A few benefits you’re sure to enjoy:
- 100% Crisp paid health, vision, and dental insurance for Crispers starting Day 1, option to add spouse and dependents
- 5 weeks of paid time off a year, completely off the grid, including 7 paid Holidays plus the entire week between Christmas Eve and New Year's Day
- 401(k) with up to 4% company match (aka, free money)
- Parental Leave: Additional weeks of PTO at 100% salary for new birth and adoptive parents plus Instacart membership
- Annual Company Profit Share Program in a profitable, fully bootstrapped company
- On time direct deposit
- State of the art worldwide headquarters
- Ergonomic Work Stations (Electronic Sit/Stand Desks)
- Mother's room and relaxation room onsite
- Crisp Monthly Swag
- If you are the right fit, but not in Atlanta already, don’t worry! We will pay to get you here! (relocation expenses covered!)
- Opportunity to Win a Tesla (Crisper of the Year)
Crisp is an incredibly fast-moving, high-growth company (1470%+ growth in 3 years) with a laser focus on delivering the absolute best legal marketing, video production, and business coaching services on the market today.
We’re all about working hard and staying humble. In the spirit of humble bragging, here are some of our awards and accolades:
- Top 10% of the Inc. 5000 list of America’s fastest-growing companies
- Atlanta’s Top 100 Fastest-Growing Private Companies (2021, 2020, 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016)
- Atlanta’s Best Places to Work
- Creators and annual hosts of The Game Changers Summit, the largest and most ambitious law firm growth conference on Earth (www.crispsummit.com)
- Author of the industry’s best-selling marketing book (www.gamechangingattorney.com)
- Pioneer of the industry’s most ambitious referral program (www.crispambassador.com)
- Featured in Forbes, The Wall Street Journal, TechCrunch, Yahoo, and The Huffington Post
Why You Should Work Here
- You will become part of an incredibly crafted and unified company culture with an attentive CEO and teammates who are truly dedicated to success
- You will work with people from all departments who are happy to help and teach as you work towards growth
- You will experience working for a company that is truly leading the industry and constantly innovating. Complacency is not part of our vocabulary
- You will be in an environment that is always ready to tackle a new initiative and put creative ideas into action
- You will grow personally and professionally. Every measure is taken to ensure our team members thrive. Our Continuing Crisp Education program encourages and rewards classes, certifications, book clubs, and trainings
If you’re looking for a job that’s boring and easy, you won’t find that here. We put 110% into everything we do. Greatness is achieved through hard work, discipline, and sacrifice, and we’re determined to be great. Late nights and weekends happen - that’s what coffee is for (or caffeinated Crystal Light).
We’re not crazy; we just believe in what we do.
If you'd like to be part of a nationally recognized, collaborative and downright badass team, then we can’t wait to hear from you.
Your application has been successfully submitted.