Social Media Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Position Details and Requirements
Are you someone who can’t let a question go unanswered, a comment unliked or photo unfiltered? Do you have a passion for building communities of strangers? Are you super organized, planning all the details of your day (maybe even the day of your loved ones)? Are you an expert in getting your feelings out in 140 characters or less?
Final question: Are you a social media guru with a knack for always being in the know and organizing whip smart, super relevant content?
If you thrive in a fast-paced environment, have a passion for social media, consider yourself a community builder, and want to work collaboratively with a team of game changers, you might be the perfect fit for our Social Media Manager role.
The Social Media Manager will be responsible for planning, scheduling and executing the social strategy for three of Crisp’s primary brands including the podcast. In this role the social media manager will work closely with graphic designers, videographers and copywriters to execute on the social media vision. The goal of social media is to create brand awareness and drive engagement so the Social Media Manager will obsess over promoting content that meets these objectives. The Social Media Manager will also need to be able to spot social-worthy content moments with a sense of positive urgency to execute on social content that may have not been previously planned.
This is an opportunity to shape Crisp’s future and build engaged communities of entrepreneurs to ultimately impact the success of their businesses. The Social Media Manager will need to be a good mix of psychological - understanding what gets audiences engaged, operational - uber organized in planning a calendar and executing all the moving parts, and creative - coming up with scrappy ways to get high quality content out on the fly.
If this could be you then apply today!
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Creating a daily, weekly and monthly social calendar for three of Crisp’s brands
- Scheduling out calendar and adjusting as needed
- Coordinating with copywriters, designers and videographers to execute on social media content
- Syndicating podcast content for social media - working to promote the podcast each week
- Managing comments and engagement and ensuring appropriate timely responses
- Coordinating with partners for cross-promotion on social media
- Building followings and engagements across social media
- Advocating with employees to share content across social
Our requirements are pretty straightforward. To qualify you must:
- Have 5 years relevant experience
- Have experience with a social scheduling tool such as Sprout Social, Hootsuite, etc.
- Have an ability to spot an incorrect social post a mile away
- Have a positive sense of urgency with an eye for what should be trending
- Possess insanely strong written and verbal communication skills
- Have a fast-paced work ethic that empowers you to meet tight deadlines (24 hours deadline with a to-do list a mile long? No problem!)
- Exhibit an infectious can-do attitude and an ability to pivot and change course on a dime
- Kick ass every day
Past Experience Desired (but not required):
- Social content production - working with personalities to get quick content on the fly
A few benefits you’re sure to enjoy:
- 100% Crisp paid health, vision, and dental insurance for Crispers starting Day 1, option to add spouse and dependents
- 5 weeks of paid time off a year, completely off the grid, including 7 paid Holidays plus the entire week between Christmas Eve and New Year's Day
- 401(k) with up to 4% company match (aka, free money)
- Parental Leave: Additional weeks of PTO at 100% salary for new birth and adoptive parents plus Instacart membership
- Annual Company Profit Share Program in a profitable, fully bootstrapped company
- On time direct deposit
- State of the art worldwide headquarters
- Ergonomic Work Stations (Electronic Sit/Stand Desks)
- Mother's room and relaxation room onsite
- Crisp Monthly Swag
- If you are the right fit, but not in Atlanta already, don’t worry! We will pay to get you here! (relocation expenses covered!)
- Opportunity to Win a Tesla (Crisper of the Year)
Crisp is an incredibly fast-moving, high-growth company (1470%+ growth in 3 years) with a laser focus on delivering the absolute best legal marketing, video production, and business coaching services on the market today.
We’re all about working hard and staying humble. In the spirit of humble bragging, here are some of our awards and accolades:
- Top 10% of the Inc. 5000 list of America’s fastest-growing companies
- Atlanta’s Top 100 Fastest-Growing Private Companies (2021, 2020, 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016)
- Atlanta’s Best Places to Work
- Creators and annual hosts of The Game Changers Summit, the largest and most ambitious law firm growth conference on Earth (www.crispsummit.com)
- Author of the industry’s best-selling marketing book (www.gamechangingattorney.com)
- Pioneer of the industry’s most ambitious referral program (www.crispambassador.com)
- Featured in Forbes, The Wall Street Journal, TechCrunch, Yahoo, and The Huffington Post
Why You Should Work Here
- You will become part of an incredibly crafted and unified company culture with an attentive CEO and teammates who are truly dedicated to success
- You will work with people from all departments who are happy to help and teach as you work towards growth
- You will experience working for a company that is truly leading the industry and constantly innovating. Complacency is not part of our vocabulary
- You will be in an environment that is always ready to tackle a new initiative and put creative ideas into action
- You will grow personally and professionally. Every measure is taken to ensure our team members thrive. Our Continuing Crisp Education program encourages and rewards classes, certifications, book clubs, and trainings
If you’re looking for a job that’s boring and easy, you won’t find that here. We put 110% into everything we do. Greatness is achieved through hard work, discipline, and sacrifice, and we’re determined to be great. Late nights and weekends happen - that’s what coffee is for (or caffeinated Crystal Light).
We’re not crazy; we just believe in what we do.
If you'd like to be part of a nationally recognized, collaborative and downright badass team, then we can’t wait to hear from you.
Your application has been successfully submitted.