Integrated Campaigns Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
We are looking for an experienced Marketing Campaigns Manager to plan, develop, and manage integrated campaigns that drive demand and pipeline. This role reports to the Director of Growth Marketing and will work closely with the SDR, Sales, and Product Marketing teams.
This opportunity is excellent for someone looking for tremendous professional and personal growth. We are looking for an emotionally intelligent team player with a highly positive attitude who is hungry to roll up their sleeves, drive revenue, learn, experiment, and grow within the company.
The work you’ll do:
- Work cross-functionally to develop, manage and execute integrated and account-based marketing programs and campaigns to drive lead engagement and sales pipeline.
- Manage and execute all aspects of planned activities from start to finish to meet deadlines and budget (including logistics, assets, and reporting).
- Continuously monitor, measure, and optimize campaigns and programs.
- Collaborate with product marketing, creative teams/agencies, and sales organizations to develop effective marketing assets to support campaign and program efforts.
- Align tactics (such as events, webinars, online advertising, content syndication, outbound emails, target account advertising, account-based marketing plays, etc) and content to the buyer’s journey.
- Proactively communicate plans and tactical details across executives, sales, and marketing to build strong relationships and alignment.
- Design multi-variate testing strategies and execution across all channels.
- Co-design and expand lead management processes.
What you will bring to the role:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration/Marketing or related.
- 5 years of experience in B2B enterprise marketing.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. Ability to effectively present information to internal and external associates.
- Exceptional organizational and project management skills to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to take initiative and ownership with a focus on continuous improvement.
- Experience with account-based marketing, demand generation strategies, digital marketing, and other marketing programs.
- Familiarity and experience with marketing automation systems (Pardot preferred), CRM (Salesforce.com preferred), webinar platforms (ON24 or Zoom), and CMS (WordPress preferred).
- Experience marketing SaaS and cloud-based solutions.
We are a well-funded startup with investments from top-tier investors in Silicon Valley (Sorenson Ventures, Sierra Ventures). Privileged to have customers who are big fans of our product and proud of our 100% renewal rate with existing customers. We are a distributed team spread across the United States as well as internationally.
SupportLogic is building a new category of software that leverages natural language processing (NLP) and machine learning (ML) to empower businesses to improve their customer relationships, products, and operations. SupportLogic provides an abstraction layer for conventional ticketing systems (Systems of Record) such as Salesforce Service Cloud, Zendesk, JIRA, Dynamics and continuously analyzes the content of the ticketing system to provide intelligent recommendations and actionable insights in real-time.
Location: Anywhere; San Francisco Bay Area preferred.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Start Predicting and Preventing Customer Escalations.