Marketing & Sales Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Susan Hyatt, Inc, a fast growing Life Coach and Coach Training company, is looking for a creative, analytical and organized Marketing & Sales Manager. This position is responsible for leading the marketing and sales department and executing the organization’s marketing, sales, communications and promotional initiatives. Experience with online marketing tools, audience growth, advertising platforms, analytics and the connected sales cycle required.
Susan Hyatt, Inc’s mission is to help women and others get MORE of what they want in life and business. We provide inspiration, life coaching, coaching certification programs and business growth services for coaching and service businesses.
We are committed to doing our best to create an anti-racist business and to fight oppression inside our company and the wider world. We understand that we are not there yet, but we are committed to creating a diverse, equitable and inclusive team and encourage BIPOC, LGTBQIA+, individuals identifying as non-binary and people from other underrepresented communities to apply.
This is a full-time, remote position. You will report to the CEO.
- Motivated to get up each day and help women grow their businesses and break glass ceilings.
- Strong Understanding of Marketing & Sales, specifically online marketing.
- Strong Understanding of Lead Generation, Customer Acquisition Funnels and KPIs
- Great with People and Managing a Team and Department Resources.
- Strong Marketing Analytics Capabilities
- Strong Time Management Skills and Ability to Work Remotely
- Exceptional Verbal and Written Communication Skills
- Exceptionally Organized and Attentive to Detail
- Enthusiastic and With a Positive Attitude
- 3+ Years in Digital Marketing with a focus on online marketing funnels, ideally for coaches/service providers. Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Demonstrable experience managing digital marketing campaigns and providing excellent client care.
- Proficient in Facebook/Instagram ads, management and performance indicators. Clear understanding of marketing funnels and how to track results.
- Proficient with following tools:
- Ontraport, Facebook/Instagram Advertising, Google Analytics, WordPress, Social Media Platforms, Asana or similar project management tools.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
No More Waiting, It's Go Time!