Content Marketing Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
SureClinical is a premier provider of health science applications. Our eClinical ecosystem automates manual business processes for regulated life science organizations. SureClinical’s applications accelerate clinical trials with intelligent project management tools, content management, and quality management solutions. SureClinical designs, develops and delivers health science cloud software globally allowing the acceleration, automation, and streamlining of clinical trials.
Why Choose Us?
SureClinical is an exciting, high-growth company in the rapidly evolving Life Sciences space. We believe that providing a fun culture and the opportunity for growth creates an energetic and happy employee base, which in turn creates a positive experience for our clients. We’re a small and nimble organization looking for driven individuals that want to build something big. Want career growth through a role that’s visible and drives high impact, SureClinical is right for you!
We are in search of a Content Marketing Manager who will take ownership of our content strategy, driving the execution of our messaging strategy across all initiatives. You'll know our personas, what resonates with them, and how to distill complex ideas into compelling content to engage prospective and current customers.
You will play an important role in leading our ambitious content strategy. You'll create short-form and long-form content in a variety of formats (white papers, infographics, blog posts, videos, etc.) and for multiple distribution channels (website, demand generation campaigns, social media, etc.). You'll collaborate closely with members of the broader marketing team, the customer success team, the sales team, the product team, and our customers to tell engrossing stories across all forms of content. Your words will bring our brand, positioning, and value props to life.
We are looking for an experienced and data-driven writer with demonstrated expertise in all things brand and conversion copywriting. You will heavily influence SureClinical’s content strategy and the translation of corporate messaging pillars into consumable words.
As one of the first marketing hires within our growing marketing team, this role is vital to establishing our brand story and messaging that engages our audience of clinical leadership and Life Science business leaders.
Experience with Hubspot, Asana, Google Analytics, Google Search Console, CMS systems, and tools like SEMrush, Screaming Frog, or other SEO software tools are a must.
What You’ll Do:
- Own the creation and implementation of SureClinical’s entire content strategy, from marketing content to technical content.
- Develop and drive an aggressive content calendar that supports corporate positioning and thought leadership, as well as inbound discoverability and sales pipeline.
- Write copy – a lot of copy. You’ll drive and develop lead generation content for competitive landing pages, page narratives, positioning statements, ebooks, nurture email sequences, case studies, blog articles, white papers, sales enablement collateral, high-traffic pages such as our homepage, and more to drive prospects down the marketing funnel.
- Work across the organization to oversee and produce the best technical content in the software delivery space. The content you produce will directly allow teams to engage technical experts within our target markets.
- Develop clear paths to connect our technical content together, allowing readers to quickly find solutions to problems and explore our products easily and intuitively.
- Collaborate with the wider team and SureClinical’s partners, team to generate topic ideas, and oversee the progress of both technical and marketing-driven content through the production pipeline.
- Perform SEO research and analysis for blog content/tutorial topics. Along with the collaboration of SEO to ensure all content is highly discoverable and optimized.
- Interpret, create, and enforce brand standards across written materials.
- Support GTM efforts with copy and developing external language around our product features.
- Support marketing campaigns, events, and initiatives.
- Maintain content quality and voice standards across all channels.
- Manage organic social media messaging and promotions.
- Establish and measure the metrics of success for content, including identifying and orienting around goals, establishing the right KPIs, and reporting on impact/success, in order to continually optimize our content strategy.
What we're looking for:
· Someone that loves and thrives in startup life
· Love for writing, editing, and optimizing.
· 5+ years’ experience writing and driving copy strategy in a B2B setting with 1+ years as a manager in their space.
· 3+ years of experience writing about highly technical product
· Data-driven mindset: a proven track record of using metrics to develop and iterate on content
· Impeccable attention to detail: spelling, grammar, and usage. Our audience is made up of very technical individuals; details matter.
· Ability to lead the marketing organization on communication strategy to most effectively reach our audience at scale.
· Ability to be self-directed and strategic: you can lay out a plan, articulate why that plan will deliver the highest value and impact, and execute.
· Experience pulling, understanding, and acting on content analytics: you enjoy and can lead efforts in Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Asana, SEMRush, HubSpot, etc., and improving our process based on what you learn.
· Working knowledge of SEO
· Creativity and excitement around trying new things.
· Equal love of creating from scratch and improving existing copy.
· Bonus points if you’re from the life sciences industry.
SureClinical is on a pre-IPO track and offers stock options to selected candidates. Provides a competitive, comprehensive compensation package excellent benefits package, 401K plan, and much more!
* This role reports out of the Reno, NV corporate headquarters; remote work may be considered for the right candidate.*
Your application has been successfully submitted.