Digital Marketing Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Mailshake is seeking an experienced Digital Marketing Manager to drive growth through optimization and conversion across our website, blog, video, webinars, social, and email.
About the Position
The Digital Marketing Manager will be responsible for strategy, implementation, and testing of multiple touchpoints.
This role will optimize across the full conversion funnel, including email subscriber engagement/product education and conversion of leads to customers.
- Plan and create marketing experiments through the entire buying cycle including driving demos and sales.
- Develop tailored conversion sequences for leads according to personas and use cases with macro and micro-segmentation.
- Work cross-functionally with Product, Sales, and Partner Marketing to define campaign goals and workflows.
- Strategize campaigns for the full buyer funnel including awareness, lead nurturing, lead generation, and demo signups.
- Optimize paid ads across multiple channels, including landing pages.
- Determine analytics to measure KPI’s and continually improve ROI of campaigns.
- Deeply understand Mailshake’s product, use cases, and customer personas.
- Implement email marketing campaigns to engage and activate leads.
- Perform split-testing on key site pages to optimize conversion and minimize bounce rates.
- Implement marketing automation in Hubspot for segments and campaigns
- Create, organize, and manage email databases for lead generation.
- Continually analyze engagement metrics throughout the lead generation funnel and optimize campaign performance
- Work closely with Sales to align goals on demos and lead nurturing.
- 5+ years of experience in marketing, with an emphasis on conversion and optimization.
- Experience with analytics across multiple touchpoints and channels.
- Knowledge of split testing on pages and paid ads.
- Reporting creation and maintenance.
- Campaign planning and execution.
Perks & Benefits
- 100% paid coverage of medical, dental, and vision insurance for employees
- 401K program with employer matching
- Support for personal growth and development
- Unlimited PTO
- Remote working with a fully distributed team
About Our Company
Mailshake is a profitable, bootstrapped, and fast-growing startup looking to expand our product offering. We believe in putting our customers first, tackling tough problems head-on, and simply trusting our employees to get stuff done. We offer flexible schedules, paid parental leave, and other perks that come with being a remote-only company.
About Our Product
Mailshake is a sales engagement tool loved by thousands of sales and marketing professionals for its simplicity and ease of use. Mailshake is simple, yet powerful.
Our goal is to make Mailshake more powerful by expanding channels (SMS, Social Outreach, Integrations with other Dialers) and functionality (AI to help write emails, improve analytics, better deliverability, and powerful automation) while keeping the UI/UX simple and easy to use.
About the Team
Our team is obsessed with our customers, our leadership is transparent, and there are no big egos. We share fun anecdotes on Slack, push each other to live healthier every day, and really care about each others’ lives! We thrive working together on challenging opportunities, new ideas, and open minds. Mailshake is remote but when we do get together we enjoy milkshakes, breweries, and a good Haiku.
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
At Mailshake we want a diverse and inclusive team. This is reflected in our actions, showing we walk the walk, beyond just words. We value the unique attributes, characteristics, and perspectives that make each person who they are and what they bring to the table in making our company as strong as it can be. We know diverse individuals working together build better products and a better overall company.
We invite any and all people to apply for our exciting positions and acknowledge that we do not all start from the same advantages or disadvantages. Your application won’t be filtered out based on things like your name or education level/institution. Mailshake is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Your application has been successfully submitted.