Brand Communications & Campaign Copywriter
This job is no longer accepting applications.
About Juniper Square
Our mission is to make the world’s private capital markets more efficient, transparent, and accessible. Privately owned assets like commercial real estate make up half of our financial ecosystem yet remain inaccessible to most people. We are digitizing these markets and as a result bringing access to millions who don’t currently benefit from one of the most productive corners of our financial ecosystem. If you care about making the world a better place by making markets work better through technology—all while contributing as a member of a values-driven organization—we want to hear from you. We’ve doubled our team in each of the past four years while maintaining an excellent culture and staying true to our values. We are well-funded and building for the long-term. We need YOU to help us achieve our mission.
About your role
We’re looking for someone who is obsessed with using compelling copywriting to help build an audience (and category-leading company) in the private equity real estate space.
Business Insider recently said "Juniper Square is positioned to become the go-to software provider for the post-pandemic real estate investment boom." We’re already the #1 provider of investment management solutions to commercial real estate investors across the US, and have incredible expansion opportunities ahead of us right now.
Email and social media have already proven to be top growth channels for us, and to achieve our goals, we need to double down on these.
That’s why we’re looking for a Brand Communications and Campaign Copywriter to help us.
What you’ll do
- Drive action through copywriting:
- Maximize email open and click-through rates by writing copy that supports product launches, events, and nurture sequences
- Increase digital advertising click-through rates by writing and testing copy variations
- Increase response rates on landing pages and direct mail campaigns through copywriting
- Build awareness through social media:
- Expand reach and engagement on social platforms by promoting long form content and working with sales teams to drive organic promotion
- Build community, followers, and referrals for the Juniper Square brand by engaging our customers and prospects in relevant conversations on social platforms
- Maintain and drive a calendar of social promotions that is aligned with our campaign calendar
- Accelerate learning through testing:
- Increase our understanding of what our audience responds to by testing and measuring the impact of copy changes on email and advertising effectiveness, as well as various content formats on social media
If this sounds like you, you might be a great fit:
- Listens well to create copy that resonates with our target audience
- Thrives in a fast paced environment
- Demonstrated track record of high-velocity output
- Can quickly switch between writing styles quickly
- Comfortable with project management tools like Asana, Slack, G-suite & other operational systems software
- You constantly test things on your personal social media accounts to see what works best
- 3+ years of experience writing short form copy for advertising, social media, and/or direct response marketing
- Experience working at a tech company focused on commercial real estate or private equity or working at a commercial real estate or private equity firm
- Able to take complex information and communicate it in simple, compelling language for target audiences
- Exceptionally observant, asks the right questions, and listens well to create copy
- Excellent at prioritization and handling multiple projects at once
- Love of branding and brand tonality
- Sense of urgency—you want to go, move, make things happen
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity
- Health, dental, and vision care for you and your family
- Unlimited vacation policy and paid holidays
- Generous paid family leave, medical leave, and bereavement leave policies
- 401k retirement savings plan
- Healthcare FSA and commuter benefits programs
- Freedom to customize your work and technology setup as you see fit
- Professional development stipend
- Monthly work from home wellness stipend while we're all remote
- Mental wellness coverage including live coaching and therapy sessions
At Juniper Square, we're building a company where all kinds of people from all walks of life are valued and respected. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds to apply. If you think this job sounds like you, come join us! We’d love to hear from you.
Your application has been successfully submitted.