Product Marketing Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Remote in North America
SafeGraph is on the hunt for an amazing Product Marketer to join a growing Marketing team. In this newly created position, you will report to the Head of Product Marketing and help craft the go-to market strategy for product releases and play a key role supporting our Marketing, Sales and Customer success teams to be successful.
The role and what you’ll do:
- Craft and execute on product launch campaigns by working closely with product, content and demand gen teams
- Develop a deep understanding of our target market - including key personas, use cases, and customer needs
- Work closely with the product team to be a data expert and translate new technical details into compelling value propositions
- Manage complex projects across multiple stakeholders, using your organizational and communication skills to keep everything on track
- Help create product content and high quality sales assets across a variety of mediums - blogs, decks, one-pagers, videos, and more)
- Use data and creative tactics to define and execute on new growth activities to attract new users to our self service data buying experience
- An understanding and genuine interest in the data industry and SafeGraph’s mission in democratizing access to data
- Relevant work experience in marketing, sales, or customer success roles. Bonus points if you have experience working with Product teams
- A track record with executing within a modern marketing mix - ideally web, community, email, social, and in-product channels
- Comfortable working with a remote team that moves extremely fast in an often undefined and ambiguous environment
- Strive to be a top 10% team member and are looking for room to grow your technical, creative, and leadership skills as a Marketer
- Our goal is to be the dominant place to get any data on a physical Place. We sell our product - our datasets - to data scientists and machine learning engineers at companies of all sizes.
- At SafeGraph, we’ve taken a measured approach to building a long term company. We were profitable in 2019, have hired experienced leadership from the start and care deeply about democratizing access to data to everyone.
- We currently have about 80 employees and are growing quickly. We recently raised a $45 million Series B ($65 million raised to date), and the CEO was previously the founder and CEO of LiveRamp (NYSE:RAMP).
- While SafeGraph was started in San Francisco, we've been fully distributed across North America since 2019, and currently have small offices (in non-pandemic times) in SF, NYC & Denver. We get the entire company together in the same place as often as possible, and cannot wait to do this again soon!
- We offer our employees a robust set of benefits, including health, dental & vision insurance coverage, a 401k, work-from-home stipend, mental health benefits, and much more.
Some good reading on how we think:
- SafeGraph: about us, visions and values
- Open Information to Power Innovation
- Where Should Machines go to Learn
- Data-As-A-Service Bible: Everything You Wanted to Know About Running DaaS Companies
Don't fit this description perfectly but still think this is the role for you? Apply and let us know why!
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Buy any data about any place in the world