Senior Marketing Web Developer
This job is no longer accepting applications.
InCloudCounsel is seeking a Senior Marketing Web Developer to join our rapidly growing company. InCloudCounsel modernizes legal processes, globally, for many of the world's leading companies. We offer scalable, end-to-end solutions for processing routine contracts and abstracting complex documents by pairing our worldwide network of experienced lawyers with AI-enabled software. We also offer the first purpose-built software tool designed to help funds manage their obligations.
The Senior Web Developer will be an essential team member for InCloudCounsel’s digital marketing operations. This person will execute, maintain and support world-class digital optimization for the InCloudCounsel website in order to solidify our brand and drive demand as well as the best user experience for optimal conversion rates site-wide, with a particular emphasis on web-influenced customer acquisition and retention revenue growth.
The Senior Marketing Web Developer will report directly to the Director, Brand Marketing of InCloudCounsel, and the package includes a competitive base salary, equity, and full benefits. We are open to great candidates in California, Oregon, and Washington, or candidates with experience working Pacific time zone business hours.*
*Until further notice, all InCloudCounsel employees are working remotely from home.
- Put together landing pages to support marketing efforts by leveraging our previously developed WordPress component library.
- Manage maintenance, plugins, features, and team access/enablement on WordPress.
- Identify improvement opportunities on the company website, and implement project roadmaps or action plans to see improvement projects to completion, including end-to-end optimization, innovation, and development.
- Collaborate with our design, demand generation, and corporate marketing teams via regular design and digital optimization working sessions.
- Help plan and manage the ongoing execution and analysis of a queue of website growth experiments (conversion rate optimization, A/B testing, etc).
- Own and track technical SEO, load times, bounce rates, conversion rates, and overall website health metrics.
- Proactively identify and monitor technical issues, recommend fixes and drive to implementation.
- Manage the maintenance of WPEngine multisite environments, collaborate with WPEngine support team and internal Security and Networking teams
- Develop WordPress user guides and best practices to ensure brand fidelity across web instances and support the effective use of the WordPress web application across the organization, including training all authoring members of the marketing group
- Partner with agencies and contractors as needed to support company revenue and customer acquisition goals
- 5+ years of professional experience in a marketing or development capacity, with 3+ years of experience directly developing & managing a website
- Deep expertise using WordPress, Cloudflare, WPEngine, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, and HotJar.
- Marketing automation experience preferred (Marketo)
- Understanding of network diagnostics and analytical tools
- Understanding of technical search engine optimization (SEO) practices, as well as expertise with SEO tools, web analytics tools, and web testing tools
- Experience designing, implementing, and troubleshooting integrations and third-party API services
- Front end web development knowledge, preferably supporting marketing; back end experience helpful
- Experience working effectively on small teams with hyper-growth tech environments
- Knowledge of effective A/B testing strategies related to design and user conversion
About the team: We’re all about freedom. InCloudCounsel is on a mission to free companies from outdated legal processes and corporate lawyers from outdated work models. We’re a group of former Big Law lawyers, business professionals, and engineers working together to modernize the legal industry. The people behind developing our product, servicing our customers and lawyer partners, and driving our business operations are dynamic individuals who have also achieved the freedom to do what’s important to them - they’re musicians, dancers, photographers, sailors, surfers, world travelers, home flippers, and animal lovers - and our freedom inspires us to free others.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401K, pre-tax benefits
- Parental leave
- Generous vacation policy
- Annual professional development stipend
- Remote work flexibility
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.
NOTE to External Agencies: We are not accepting any blind submissions or resumes from recruitment agencies. Any resumes sent to a member of InCloudCounsel will NOT be accepted or considered as a submission.
Your application has been successfully submitted.