Senior Manager, Digital Marketing
This job is no longer accepting applications.
We are seeking a Senior Manager, Digital Marketing to join our rapidly growing company and take on our digital marketing channels!
InCloudCounsel is the leading technology and services provider of contract automation and intelligence for many of the world’s biggest and most innovative companies. By combining highly experienced corporate attorneys with cloud-based software that unlocks valuable data within contracts, InCloudCounsel offers a scalable, end-to-end solution for negotiating and managing routine legal work.
As our Senior Manager, Digital Marketing, you will execute a world-class digital marketing strategy designed to solidify our brand and drive aggressive, profitable web-influenced customer acquisition and retention revenue growth. As a high-level individual contributor, you’ll be responsible for all owned and paid digital marketing campaigns; and testing, reporting, optimization and analysis of all digital and paid media channels.
The role will report directly to our Director of Brand Marketing InCloudCounsel, and can be located in any of our U.S. locations within the Pacific time zone.*
*InCloudCounsel is an employer in the following locations: CA, D.C., CT, FL, GA, IL, MA, NJ, NY, OR, PA, TN, TX, VA, WA; we currently have U.S.-based offices in Los Angeles, New York City, and San Francisco.
- Digital Channels: Execute all SEO, SEM, social media, and display advertising and content syndication campaigns. Evolve digital channels leveraging new technologies and strategies to drive engagement, interest and conversions
- Budget, Metrics iteration: Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assesses against goals (ROAS and KPIs). Drive testing, reporting, optimization and analysis on channel performance to identify KPIs, benchmarks and key levers that will inform new strategies to improve followers and engagement.
- Account-based Marketing: Develop personalization and optimization strategies for engaging and converting target accounts via digital channels. Leverage paid digital channels (SEM, social, display, retargeting) to precisely target key audiences to drive opportunity generation efforts.
- Cross-functional campaign execution: Collaborate with internal teams across Marketing, Sales and Product, as well as external vendors and agencies, in order to launch and optimize digital campaigns.
- Technically savvy: you have advanced experience working with web analytics, marketing automation, Salesforce and account-based marketing tools. You also lean heavily on marketing program management tools, processes, and reporting.
- Data-driven and Analytical: you have strong analytical skills and experience using data to drive actionable insights and decision-making
- Strong Project Management: You are able to manage highly interdependent, complex projects and keep various work streams on track.
- A team player: This role will collaborate with basically every team at InCloudCounsel; you are able to work with a range of disciplines to execute on your work and are not afraid to roll up your sleeves and get things done.
- Experience: 4+ years’ in-house or agency.
About the team: We’re all about freedom. InCloudCounsel is on a mission to free companies from outdated legal processes and corporate lawyers from outdated work models. We’re a group of former Big Law lawyers, business professionals, and engineers working together to modernize the legal industry. The people behind developing our product, servicing our customers and lawyer partners, and driving our business operations are dynamic individuals who have also achieved the freedom to do what’s important to them - they’re musicians, dancers, photographers, sailors, surfers, world travelers, home flippers, and animal lovers - and our freedom inspires us to free others.
- Flexible compensation package that allows employees to participate in long term company growth
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401K, pre-tax benefits
- Parental leave
- Generous vacation policy
- Annual professional development stipend
- Remote work flexibility
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.
NOTE to External Agencies: We are not accepting any blind submissions or resumes from recruitment agencies. Any resumes sent to a member of InCloudCounsel will NOT be accepted or considered as a submission.
Your application has been successfully submitted.