Digital Optimisation Lead
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Rare opportunity for an experienced CRO/Experimentation practitioner to join a fast-growing ecommerce Optimisation and Experimentation agency in Melbourne, use your optimisation experience to lead and mentor a hungry team of CRO Specialists and drive success for our global clients.
Remote position considered if you're happy to work the Australia AEST timezone.
Conversionry is a global Conversion Optimisation (CRO) & Ecommerce Experimentation agency. We partner with leading Australian and international brands and help them extract more revenue from the same traffic by making data and evidence the priority, eliminating gut-feel and delivering world class experimentation programs.
Founded 6 years ago from a bedroom, the aim was to help businesses increase conversions. Today, we’re privileged to work with leading brands which include Australian Unity, HBF, Kogan, Huxbaby, Swissline, The Goodnight Co, Gameology and many more.
Your New Opportunity:
Reporting to the Head of CRO Services, your main focus will be leading results-focussed CRO/Experimentation roadmaps for clients, with a deep focus on strategy and user research and enabling your team of CRO specialists to deliver strategic and innovative CRO & Experimentation solutions, which create deep end-user engagement, driving results and successful outcomes for our clients.
This is a 12 month contract role, which can be renewable upon good performance.
You would act as a strategic consultant for experimentation, devising and implementing testing roadmaps and acting as a key point of contact for stakeholders.
This role requires a true leader with an innate curiosity of the digital landscape and the ability to champion Conversionry’s work, culture and process.
What You’ll be responsible for:
1. CLIENT SUCCESS
Define, Identify New & Meet KPIs for Client’s CRO programs:
- Define 12 month CRO program KPIs for clients and drive them with your team and clients
- Map out clients’ Quarterly strategic CRO roadmaps
- Create & maintain dashboards to report KPIs to Clients
- Provide visibility of client performance to MD/Head of CRO
Leading Strategy, Planning & User Research & Owning End-to-End Delivery for CRO programs:
- Actively use data and visitor behaviour to analyze and lift our clients’ website or app performance, owning end-to-end delivery of each client’s CRO program, continually unlocking untapped areas of revenue potential and optimizing both conversion rate and UX.
- Develop test planning documentation to facilitate the delivery of A/B tests and personalisations, including prioritisation, hypotheses, design, implementation, test metrics, page targeting and event tracking
- Owning end-to-end delivery, you’ll be working closely with our project manager, copywriters, designers and developers, to ensure the delivery team are on track and you’ll quickly react to new challenges
- Working with analytics engineers to execute analytics configs and collect data
- Map, analyse and hone customer journeys across multiple digital channels, pages and engagement touchpoints
- Both execute and oversee the User Research and Hypotheses development
- Both execute and oversee the Prioritisation of testing hypotheses for your team of CRO Specialists
- Work with in-house or client-side developers to build and implement experiments using a range of tools
- Conduct UAT testing of experiments
Running Client meetings & Continuously add value to Existing Clients:
- Compelling presentation of User research, Test analysis and results to client stakeholders in monthly meetings, via impeccable client reports and presentations.
- Build relationships with clients and keep them well informed of progress
- Proactively find opportunities to add value to client and recommend CRO upgrades & other services to clients
2. TEAM SUCCESS
Train, Support & Ensure team of CRO Specialists succeed:
- Acting as a player-coach, executing as a member of the team and coaching CRO team members, while also working a people management role
- Enable your team to plan and deliver the experimentation roadmap in line with quarterly targets
- Provide support and mentorship for other members of your team - CRO Analysts, Developers and PM, ensuring they are progressively able to take on more complex tasks and upskill others.
Improve & Scale the Experimentation Process - to drive client growth:
- Continuously be improving the experiment process from analysis, test design, through execution & testing.
- Run monthly retros with the team
- Work closely with Project manager & Head of CRO Services to systemise processes to scale
Own Continuous Learning & Thought leadership on CRO, Experimentation & Ecommerce Growth:
- Share learning's across our growing agency team and act as ambassador for well planned, evidence-based testing and technically robust experiments
- Contribute to marketing pieces and thought leadership
- Contribute to the wider CRO community on Linkedin, Facebook, etc
- Help position Conversionry as a thought leader in CRO/Experimentation/Ecom growth
Skills we’re looking for
- Minimum 2-4 years experience in a CRO/Experimentation role running website experiments for Ecommerce
- Experience working with clients in a digital agency or consultancy is a must
- Experience defining CRO/Experimentation roadmaps for clients and conducting strategy, user research and deep analysis
- Good track record driving and meeting client CRO program performance KPIs
- Ability to be a player-coach, executing as a member of the team while also coaching others/people management
- Experience presenting a compelling argument to clients for User research, Hypotheses and Test ideas you/your team has worked on
- Experience with Test Prioritisation frameworks and Test velocity management
- You’re highly analytical, and love hunting through quantitative analytics and qualitative data to find the root causes of conversion problems
- Experience working with any or all of these website backends - Shopify, Magento, Salesforce Commerce cloud, Bigcommerce, Woocommerce, etc
- Experience with Google Analytics/Adobe Analytics, Hotjar/Fullstory/LuckyOrange, and AB testing tools (Optimizely, Google Optimize, AB tasty, etc).
- Picky with design. You have an eye for design detail and can recognise good website and app design/UX in seconds.
- You can create stunning reports and presentations in Powerpoint
What We Can Offer You:
- Immediate start available, choice of Work from home or from our Melbourne office
- Opportunity for accelerated growth in this role.
- Rewarding compensation package with a competitive bonus plan
- Paid Parental leave (equal partner leave)
- Regular mentoring program, to grow your skills
- Professional tech gear
- Work in a friendly, supportive team culture and environment
- Education budget to attend conferences, courses, etc for your learning and professional development
- At Conversionry, we love, value and invest in our people. We don’t hire people to be followers or robots. We empower future leaders.
Apply now with your updated CV.
Questions? Don’t hesitate to reach out to us on email@example.com
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Accelerating conversions for leading ecommerce and omni-channel retail brands worldwide