Director- Growth Marketing
This job is no longer accepting applications.
The Director of Growth Marketing role offers an exciting opportunity to scale our business to a significant level in a short amount of time. This is a great time to join - we are rebranding everything and have a new story to tell. This role will have an important and direct impact on our company's most strategic goals.
The Director of Growth Marketing will own the primary responsibility to drive leads for our Sales team, nurture and upsell existing customers, and manage marketing operations and insights. As a leader, you and your team will drive the strategy, tactics, and operations day-to-day of our marketing Demand Gen programs and customer marketing including the website, outbound, and inbound programs. You are a thought-leader on digital marketing, a creative thinker, a master executioner, who will not only drive programs that deliver quality leads, but also deliver insights and analysis to continuously improve marketing results. This role will manage a team, plus agencies.
What You Will Do
- Lead and drive all demand generation and marketing operations strategy, tools, programs, and initiatives, including all inbound and outbound, including digital, events, and webinars; execute against both a demand waterfall and an Account-Based Marketing (ABM) approach to demand
- Lead all customer marketing initiatives including strategy, tools, programs and initiatives, including campaigns/programs for retention, renewal, and upsell
- Work closely as a partner to content management team and product team to develop and deliver prospect and customer marketing campaigns on a regular basis
- Own the Marketing Calendar for the entire marketing organization and drive internal awareness for the marketing team’s initiatives
- Own the contact management strategy and execution for the company across prospect, customer, and partner audiences
- Own the MarTech stack and be responsible for Marketing use of Salesforce.com
- Closely coordinate with the BDRs, ISRs, AEs, and Partner Team to ensure data management and data governance; work closely with RevOps
- Manage reporting and analysis efforts for the marketing team to ensure progress against plan and make recommendations for continuous improvement
- Coach and lead the team to drive results while having fun in the process
- 5+ years of demand generation experience in a B2B enterprise software environment; prior experience in a SaaS a plus
- 3+ years of experience in managing a team
- Demonstrated experience in delivering pipeline to direct sales forces in a technology company
- Prior experience in customer marketing including retention, renewal, and upsell initiatives
- Prior hands-on experience with HubSpot and SFDC, or equivalent so you can guide your team on how to use them effectively and efficiently
- Must be comfortable with all aspects of marketing analytics, and driving the business forward using repeatable processes, with demonstrated positive ROI
- Strong preference for experience in the open source space, especially open source databases
- Excellent analytical and project planning skills
- Expertise, willingness and flexibility to work in remote environment
Percona is a respected thought leader in the open source community. We provide services and software for MySQL, MongoDB, PostgreSQL and MariaDB to open source users globally.
Percona is remote-only and globally dispersed; we have colleagues in 40+ countries. We offer a collaborative, highly-engaged culture where your ideas are welcome and your voice is heard. The growth and development of our staff is a top priority; we provide funding for training, certifications, conferences and more.
Discover what it means to work with some of the smartest people in the industry, who also know how to have fun and are always willing to lend a helping hand. We offer flexible hours, the ability to work remotely and the amazing experience of working with a multinational team of experts.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Keeping Open Source Open