Director / Head of Marketing
This job is no longer accepting applications.
The world is going digital. Wholesale retailers are going from fully 'brick and mortar' to e-commerce and mobile curbside pickup. Supply chain management companies are implementing data-driven automation for maximum efficiency. Healthcare providers are centralizing your health records for instant, easy access for your care providers. Innovative companies are including real-time data in every tactical decision. What do all these initiatives have in common? A need for scalable, real-time data integration built for the cloud. That's where Striim comes in.
Striim is looking for a Director of Marketing who can own Striim’s marketing strategy, brand, messaging and position it for maximum visibility and strategic placement. This is a strategic role for a scaling company that has recently raised $50 million led by Goldman Sachs Growth – partnering with major companies like Google and Microsoft on enterprise cloud initiatives. You will work with Product, Sales, and Business Development to develop go-to-market strategies built around the value of Striim
You will own Analyst relations, press releases, influencer channels, syndication partnerships, and digital outbound marketing activities such as events and webinars. You will also work with our Growth Marketing team to ensure there’s a cohesive digital engine to convert leads into real product adoption.
What you’ll do:
- Own Striim’s strategic messaging across different user profiles, industries, partnerships, media and press channels
- Create messaging, content assets, and sales enablement assets to be used by Striim’s business development (partnerships), marketing and sales teams.
- Lead thought-leadership events such as webinars and meetups (including virtual meetups during lockdown)
- Work with Sales Leadership to develop tactical content for targeted outbound campaigns and customer segments
- Work with Business Development to craft messaging around strategic partners such as Google, Microsoft, Snowflake, and other large cloud partners
- Work with Business Development and Partnerships on joint product launches including press, blogs, digital webinars.
- Own Striim’s analyst and influencer relations
- Maximize awareness of Striim through press
- Work with Growth Marketing on paid campaigns (Google Ads, Linkedin), SEO, conversion funnels, email nurture campaigns
- Report campaign success metrics to measure positive impact on Striim’s Word-of-Mouth coefficient
- Proven success in enterprise or b2b SaaS marketing roles
- 5+ years of experience in product marketing
- 3+ years of experience working in the enterprise data category – Enterprise Analytics, Big Data, Business Intelligence, Cloud Computing, Machine Learning
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Excellent understanding of the B2B buyer’s journey
- Experience and proven success working with analysts such as Gartner, Forrester, and Press
- A modern ‘Growth Marketing’ mindset. You must think about generating real product adoption and showing results; not just generating ‘MQLs’
- Experience working with Marketing and CRM tools such as Salesforce, Marketo, Hubspot, SalesLoft (Hubspot preferred)
- Ability to lead others and develop a holistic product marketing strategy
Your application has been successfully submitted.