Marketing Automation Expert
This job is no longer accepting applications.
The sales and marketing wizards at Accelity are looking for someone full-time to join our HubSpot platinum partner agency. We’re searching for someone with deep HubSpot experience to implement and execute advanced marketing and sales automation for clients. Is this you? Find more details below!
The Marketing Automation Expert is an important part of each client’s marketing team. To be successful in this role, you’ll do the following:
- Act as a HubSpot consultant for clients when implementing various pieces of their marketing, sales and service hubs (Professional and Enterprise), plus CRM, along with training client teams to use the system as needed.
- Understand client business needs in sales, marketing and retention, and map their needs/goals to an effective outcome in HubSpot (i.e., not just execute but consult and guide clients who may be used to manual/outdated processes).
- Deliver project plans based on consultation to map out timelines, resource requirements, client expectations and more.
- Manage and field advanced HubSpot questions/issues from clients on an ongoing basis, including CRM setup and management, automation of clients’ customer onboarding and account management, updating sales dashboards, playbooks and quotes, and more.
- Build out complex workflows, pipelines, and properties.
- Set up integrations with other platforms, like ads platforms/PPC, videos, webinars, sales quoting tools and more.
- Assist with new client onboarding, including auditing & cleaning up existing setups, SFDC & HubSpot and other integrations, CRM setup, and other foundational configuration.
- Advise as a tech sales engineer to help our head of sales scope tech implementations.
- Work with and train the Inbound Marketing Coordinator.
- Audit and build out internal agency processes around HubSpot implementations, advanced HubSpot functionality, ongoing client reporting, etc.
- Keep up on the latest HubSpot functionality and best practices, and recommend how to apply it strategically to various clients.
- 3-5+ years of HubSpot experience, including unique and complex HubSpot implementations spanning various client needs (Sales and Marketing Hub experience required, Professional and Enterprise levels)
- Business acumen to act as a best practice consultant for implementing HubSpot functionality for clients
- Reporting/analytics skills, including deep familiarity with HubSpot dashboards
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, sales, business or related field preferred
- Interpersonal skills and patience to work with a variety of clients
- Keen level of organization, ability to multitask and balance a variety of projects
- Willingness to learn and be open to new experiences
- Comfortability working with tools outside of HubSpot, like SFDC, Google AdWords & Analytics, SEMrush or similar
APPRECIATED, BUT NOT REQUIRED
- 7+ years of HubSpot experience
- Familiarity with other CRMs/MAPs such as SFDC, Microsoft Dynamics and Zoho
- Competitive salary with quarterly goals- and performance-based bonuses
- Ability to collaboratively chart your career path
- Health and dental insurance
- Retirement savings plan with matching
- Flexible schedule and generous paid time off
- Fully remote option [we are all fully remote right now due to COVID]
- The joy of working with a kick-ass, tight-knit team & a fast-growing agency
Your application has been successfully submitted.
B2B SaaS Marketing