Content & Social Media Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
VentureFizz (https://venturefizz.com) is the leading employment branding and recruitment website focused on the tech industry.
Our audience is the best of the best. They are the top professionals in their respective field and they count on VentureFizz to help discover the best job opportunities through our company pages, job postings, content, videos, and events.
Our customers are the fastest growing startups in the tech industry and they work with us to help communicate why they are an employer of choice. We have a solid foundation where we work with hundreds of customers and we are really excited about the next phase of growth!
We are looking for a Content & Social Media Manager to play a critical part in helping us get there!
This is an important role, as you will be responsible for running a large piece of our content strategy and social media initiatives across all channels. You will own and drive the growth of job seeker acquisition, the consumer side of our business.
If you love to write highly compelling content and have a creative mindset, we would like to meet you!
This position may be remote, so we are open to location.
- Plan, execute, and optimize our content strategy with a focus on acquisition and engagement.
- Drive our social media strategy across all relevant social platforms.
- Continue to build, manage, and maintain our community of job seekers.
- Always thinking about what’s next with a desire to discover and experiment with new channels for acquisition.
- Design and create assets by channel.
- Ensure all marketing activities are aligned with our growth and brand goals.
- Analyze data to monitor performance and uncover areas for improvement.
- 2+ years of experience in a content marketing and/or social media position.
- Direct experience and a passion for writing and creating compelling and creative content.
- Strong background working across major social channels like LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, & TikTok). Should have significant experience with creating a strategy for LinkedIn working with a sizeable audience (thousands of followers).
- A good aesthetic eye towards design. Experience working with tools like Canva, MailChimp, Sketch, etc.
- Demonstrated success at growth and hitting acquisition goals.
- Experience working with Google Analytics to measure what’s working and optimizing for continuous improvement.
- Solid organizational skills. Ability to take projects from start to finish and prioritize what’s important.
- Thirst for learning and interested in building a business…not just a job.
- General interest in the tech industry in terms of supporting startups and tech companies.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
VentureFizz helps you discover the best jobs and companies in the tech industry.