Make A Difference Every Day
Headquartered in the Black Hills, B9Creations is a global provider of professional 3D printing solutions. Our company is built on the belief that there are jobs—and then there are careers. The chance to do something meaningful. To challenge yourself. To change an industry. All while surrounded by smart, motivated people on the forefront of the next industrial revolution. Join us and become a leader in 3D printing solutions.
B9Creations is passionate about improving our customers’ lives with technology. The 3D printing/additive manufacturing solutions we provide help our customers better serve their customers, creating opportunities for growth around the world.
From giving companies a competitive edge in a global market to preserving jobs by keeping production local, our team is making a difference every day.
The Product Manager is responsible for developing, implementing, and maintaining the company product line in alignment with overall company strategy, meeting customers’ needs to build a sustainable competitive advantage, improve user experience, and grow market share.
You will have a keen eye for gaps in product offerings and an innovative mindset to fill them. You’re a highly skilled market analyst with a proven ability to strategize the full lifecycle of product production – from conception and launch to continuous improvement of existing products all the way through end of life.
You will manage products throughout their lifecycle, gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision, and working closely with Marketing, Sales, Product Development, Customer Support and Quality/Manufacturing to ensure continuity in product offering and company goals.
The Product Manager is also responsible for adhering to and promoting the company values by performing duties in a manner that is consistent with being a team leader and supports the continued growth of the company.
Essential Job Functions:
• Collaborate with Marketing, Sales, Customer Support, and Product Development to own the product roadmap by translating our competitive differentiator of out-listening the competition into innovative technologies
• Manage the entire product line lifecycle from sunsetting legacy products to prototyping and testing new features/products and offers
• Gather and prioritize customer needs and requirements through customer interactions, research, and market data
• Ensure new products are in alignment with business plan, appraising ideas for market viability, defining value in the customers’ terms and defining a clear path to market
• Identify and define functional product requirements and communicate these requirements to all stakeholders
• Work with project leads to translate roadmap into actionable, time-bound plans and execute on those plans
• Drive buy-build-partner analysis with technical and operational leads
• Manage and communicate product and technology roadmap with associated business case information internally and externally. Demonstrate functionality and value proposition of completed products to internal team members and other stakeholders
• Regularly collaborate on pricing, sales analysis, product positioning, and competitive benchmarking by customer channel and recommend strategies to grow revenue sources and customer bases, improve market position, improve quality or reduce costs
• Collaborate with Sales & Marketing to produce, maintain and update quarterly & annual forecasts and help plan product launches
• Establish and maintain relationships with strategic partners to help bring new offers to market & facilitate pull-through into commercial offers
Key Success Factors
• Problem solving/Analysis of business & technical considerations
• Ability to link customer’s functional requirements to product technical requirements
• Track record of using qualitative and quantitative data to prioritize and drive decision-making
• Strong analytical and synthesis skills, including the ability to absorb and process data into actionable information
• Ability to be creative, strategic, analytical and think outside the box to solve problems
• Technical capacity
• Communication proficiency
• Personal effectiveness/credibility
• Excellent people and management skills to interact with cross-functional teams and third parties
• Time management
• Presentation skills
Education & Experience Requirements
• Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, Business, Engineering, or equivalent experience
• 3+ years of Technical Marketing/Product Management/Product Development experience
• Knowledgeable in technology
What we offer:
• Competitive wage, based on experience
• Medical, dental, vision, life, short term disability, long term disability, 401k with match
• Paid Holidays and PTO
B9Creations is passionate about improving our customers’ lives with technology. The 3D printing/additive manufacturing solutions we provide help our customers better serve their customers, creating opportunities for growth around the world. From giving companies a competitive edge in a global market to preserving jobs by keeping production local, our team is making a difference every day. Serving blue-chip brands in the most demanding industries on the planet, from medical and dental to aerospace and other high-precision manufacturing customers, our impact is felt in nearly 70 countries worldwide. Join our team and unlock your potential.
Location: This position may be based in Rapid City, SD or Dallas, TX.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Digital Manufacturing Technology