Senior Specialist, New Venture Marketing
This job is no longer accepting applications.
WHAT MAKES US A GREAT PLACE TO WORK
We are proud to be consistently recognized as one of the world's best places to work, a champion of diversity and a model of social responsibility. We are currently ranked the #1 consulting firm on Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work list, and we have maintained a spot in the top four on Glassdoor's list for the last 12 years. We believe that diversity, inclusion and collaboration is key to building extraordinary teams. We hire people with exceptional talents, abilities and potential, then create an environment where you can become the best version of yourself and thrive both professionally and personally. We are publicly recognized by external parties such as Fortune, Vault, Mogul, Working Mother, Glassdoor and the Human Rights Campaign for being a great place to work for diversity and inclusion, women, LGBTQ and parents.
WHO YOU’LL WORK WITH
NPS Prism, Bain’s proprietary data business, is a market-leading customer experience benchmarking service. NPS Prism creates NPS and customer journey benchmarks by surveying very large numbers of customers in a given sector. Customers are asked to identify the companies with which they do business, declare their likelihood to recommend each provider, describe why, and answer a battery of additional questions designed to reveal experiences with specific episodes, as well as share of wallet, channel preference, and other important data. NPS Prism offers rock-solid NPS benchmarks all the way to the episode level, the ability to determine the extent to which any given episode contributes to a company’s competitive differentiation, the value of improvement, and the ability to link performance to operational episode metrics. It is delivered through an interactive platform that allows subscribers to do their own analysis.
WHERE YOU'LL FIT WITHIN THE TEAM
Join NPS Prism as a founding member of the marketing team!
We’re hiring a Senior Specialist, New Ventures Marketing, to build email and demand generation programs that attract the world’s leading brands as they invest in their customer experience. You will own building lead generation and nurture campaigns that engage C –suite members and senior executives of F1000 companies.
This is a key marketing role in which you’ll get to work closely with stakeholders across the global product, marketing, sales, data and consulting teams.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Build best-practice automated email and landing page campaigns that turn contacts into customers
- Own the email and campaigns calendar to launch new products and expand existing products to new geographies
- Create and optimize marketing and sales email templates that drive demos
- Bring a consistent voice to messaging across campaigns and launches
- Design experiments and analyze results to continually optimize the email strategy and report on campaign performance
- Manage subscription status and deliverability
- Support the marketing team and agency partners to build marketing and sales enablement materials (ads, one-pagers, decks, etc.)
- Contribute to the development of team infrastructure (process, templates and trainings) that will help the marketing and sales teams scale globally and be more efficient
- Help build the NPS Prism brand, team and platform that’s on the leading edge of strategy, big data, and CX insights
- Have a proven track record successfully launching products and programs
- Are energized working in an entrepreneurial environment where things can change often
- Are self-starters who want to build from scratch and create NPS Prism’s first marketing plays
- Have a passion for email automation, bold storytelling and creative
- Are committed to testing and learning, and making data-driven decisions
- Excel at working through complexity across teams to achieve a shared goal
- Bachelor’s degree
- 4+ years of experience in B2B email marketing
- 2+ years of experience running marketing campaigns through Hubspot
- Working knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Experience working with sales teams
- Experience in SaaS
- Strong interest in customer experience, brand loyalty, and applying strategic marketing to drive business results
Irrespective of an individual’s specific background, the successful candidate will be:
- Collaborative – someone who knows how to work with and through others to drive results and make change happen, as well is customer service orientated
- Entrepreneurial, proactive, and productive - someone who knows how to prioritize what needs to be done and rallies colleagues to get things accomplished; “roll up the sleeves” type of attitude
- Bright – both insightful and creative, with strong problem-solving skills and pragmatic, with a practical, “real-world” sense of what is actually “do-able”. Possesses an affinity for data-driven insights to make decisions, and able to harness knowledge and expertise of the best content to support the Practice
- Articulate and compelling in his/her oral and written communication skills; engaging and concise – with interpersonal “presence”; adaptable across executive, technical and Bain audiences
- Energetic, with drive, enthusiasm, and natural skills in relationship development; well-connected, with an extensive network of potentially relevant relationships
- Inspirational Leadership - track record of managing high-performing, service-oriented team members, motivating and developing colleagues above and below their own tenure
- A great colleague and teammate - passionate about the task at hand and fun to be around; someone with whom Bainies and clients go out of their way to work
Bain & Company is a global consultancy that helps the world’s most ambitious change makers define the future.
Across 63 offices in 38 countries, we work alongside our clients as one team with a shared ambition to achieve extraordinary results, outperform the competition, and redefine industries. We complement our tailored, integrated expertise with a vibrant ecosystem of digital innovators to deliver better, faster, and more enduring outcomes. Our 10-year commitment to invest more than $1 billion in pro bono services brings our talent, expertise, and insight to organizations tackling today’s urgent challenges in education, racial equity, social justice, economic development, and the environment. We earned a gold rating from EcoVadis, the leading platform for environmental, social, and ethical performance ratings for global supply chains, putting us in the top 2% among other consulting firms. Since our founding in 1973, we have measured our success by the success of our clients, and we proudly maintain the highest level of client advocacy in the industry.
Your application has been successfully submitted.