Content Marketing Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
We're looking for a Content Marketing Manager who shares our passion for diversity, equity, and inclusion and changing workplace culture forever.
A bit about Hive Learning
For the past five years, Hive Learning has helped some of the world’s most influential organizations create and embed culture change digitally and at scale. And in the past 18 months, our mission has become even more urgent.
We specialize in accelerating culture change in areas like inclusion, mental health, sustainability, and innovation –– areas that today are more critical today than they have ever been.
And our approach works. 88% of our learners change their behavior thanks to our unique approach. Our technology combines network science and nudge theory and everything we do is underpinned by a five-part methodology developed from studying over 20,000 change programs and real-world social movements.
In short, we’re on a mission to disrupt the outdated and ineffective world of corporate learning and help corporate learning teams overcome one of their biggest challenges — holding every person in their organization accountable for their behaviors and making sure change sticks.
We’ve just had our third consecutive year of rocket-fuelled growth and now we’re looking for a Content Marketing Manager to help us accelerate our growth even faster.
About the role
We have strong roots in content marketing, but as our first Content Marketing Manager you’ll take the reins for our content strategy and create a content ecosystem that adds real value for our audience and turns leads into revenue along the way.
Working with internal experts, you’ll have a rare opportunity to create truly meaningful content –– helping companies understand how to change their culture for the better.
In the areas we work in –– like inclusion –– the stuff people learn at work is what they take back to the dinner table. If you have a real passion for building a more equitable world, this role could be for you.
You’ll create content that brings to life our positioning and fuels thought leadership, as well as generating inbound leads and sales pipeline.
Some things your role might involve:
- Owning and executing our content strategy across a mix of channels –– Working with product marketing and demand generation to understand content needs at every stage of the funnel, you’ll craft and execute our content strategy. You’ll deliver everything from blog posts and long-form content, to podcasts, to newsletters, to video, to social channels, to other ideas we haven’t thought of yet.
- Taking on ownership and management of our podcast channels –– Our Inclusion Works podcast is the #1 inclusion podcast on Apple Podcasts and we have a number of other podcast releases in the pipeline. You’ll get the chance to shape the strategy, optimize our approach, and play a pivotal role in podcast production.
- Become the voice of Hive Learning –– As a copywriting wizard, you’ll help other teams bring our messaging, value proposition, and brand to life by supporting on creating many different types of copy –– from messaging, to ad creative, to landing pages, to nurture cadences and much more.
- Amplifying the reach of your work –– Content isn’t worth anything if no one sees it. You’ll create content, amplify its reach through search and social media channels, and work with demand generation to ensure maximum reach.
- Measuring and optimizing your work for maximum impact –– From performing SEO research and optimizing content, to monitoring performance metrics for content targeted at different stages of our customer’s journey, you’ll use data to assess the impact of your work and it contributes to our overall revenue goals.
- Effectively managing agencies –– You’ll manage external agencies and third-party suppliers including podcast and creative / video agencies making sure they deliver on-time and on budget.
Some words that might describe you, your skills and experience
If any of these apply to you but you don’t have all the right skills, don’t let that put you off applying.
- You have 3+ years content marketing experience in a B2B sales environment
- You have a keen eye for detail and a strong ability to self-edit –– you can spot a typo a mile away
- You are customer obsessed –– you love getting under the skin of the best ways to help buyers get their job done
- You love the editing process, and regularly embrace, and seek out feedback
- You’re brilliant at distilling big complex subjects into simple, engaging copy
- You know how to get the best insights out of customers, sales, and customer success teams so you can align your copy to buyer needs with laser-sharp focus
- You love to tell stories and know-how to grab someone’s attention and draw them into your copy within seconds
- You’re a confident verbal and written communicator, comfortable engaging with internal and external audiences operating at a very senior level
- You are both data driven and analytical, and creative — you use data to inform creativity
- You’re an infinite learner, you study the art of copywriting, and you’re always looking for a better way of doing things
- You have a good understanding of SEO, social media marketing, and digital marketing
- You have a portfolio of written work, including a mix of long-form and short-form copy
- You have experience, knowledge or a particular well-researched interest in learning and development, and/or diversity and inclusion
- You have experience working in a B2B SaaS environment selling to an enterprise audience
What we’d like to offer you
- An exciting and meaningful challenge with the opportunity to play a pivotal role in the next phase of our growth
- The chance to grow with us - there are no limits to how far this role could take you
- A supportive and inclusive environment, where we care about your wellbeing and want to help you thrive in a forward-thinking and energetic team
- Be part of the broader Blenheim Chalcot family - connect and be mentored by some of the incredible people that work in the 20+ other start-ups in our ecosystem
- Competitive salary and OTE
- 20 vacation days, federal holidays + a bonus day off on your birthday
- Private health care
- Brand new hub in Tampa, FL
What our hybrid working environment looks like
You’ll join our global marketing team, with half of us based in the UK and half of us based out of a new hub in Tampa, FL.
If you’re local, ideally you’ll be in the office 2 to 3 days a week with plenty of opportunities to get together for socials and Beach House retreats.
This role could also be fully remote with regular travel and touchpoints to meet the rest of the team. You'll need to able to work on an EST timezone.
Please include your writing portfolio as part of your application. Unfortunately we won’t be able to consider applications without this.
A quick note on how we hire
Our products are striving to create a more equitable world. And for that reason, we take diversity and inclusion seriously in our hiring processes too.
We’re committed to building a team that represents a whole host of backgrounds, perspectives and skills and we’re proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We strongly encourage candidates of all different backgrounds and identities to apply.
And if this job speaks to you but you're not sure you have the "right" experience, we'd love you to apply anyway and tell us why you'd be great for this role in your cover letter.
If we can help with any special accommodations for your application or interviews, just let us know.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We use the science of peer learning to create culture change at scale