Director of Acquisition Marketing
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Mixing technology, data, and first-in-class innovation, EagleView® is not only leading the property data analytics market, but also changing lives along the way. Come join us and make great things happen!
EagleView is a fast-growing technology company driving game changing innovation in multibillion-dollar markets such as property insurance, energy, construction, and government. Leveraging 17 years of the most advanced aerial imaging technology in the world, along with the most recent advances in machine learning and AI, EagleView is fundamentally transforming how our customers do business.
At EagleView, we believe that making our culture engaging and empowering are keys to success. Our social, athletic, and wellness opportunities are plentiful; and the growth, education, and potential of employees is a top priority, making EagleView a “Best Place to Work” for more than five years running.
EagleView Technologies (“EagleView”), a hardware, software, and data analytics technology platform, has spent the last 20 years pushing the boundaries of image capture and data analysis to provide the richest source of geospatial data imaginable. By experimenting with different imagery capture systems, and applying computer vision and machine learning, they continue to produce the highest resolution imagery available to deliver timely, comprehensive answers to complex questions, helping professionals across industries improve people’s lives and make informed decisions for the present and future. EagleView’s solutions are used by a wide range of organizations, large and small, across a number of market segments, including government, construction, insurance, solar, and utilities.
This role supports the largest business unit at EagleView – the Government BU. We deliver streamlined solutions and insights for every government office with our own fleet of planes and proprietary camera systems. This helps tax assessors, 911 directors and GIS professionals serve their communities more efficiently, effectively and safely.
In this role, you will be responsible for developing a cohesive marketing acquisition strategy including elements of growth marketing, product marketing and account-based marketing, with elements of brand marketing as well, to help drive business new sales. You will continuously plan, test, iterate and refine our marketing strategy working across the organization. Partnering and managing cross-functional teams, you will work closely with Product, Sales and throughout the Marketing org to ensure all marketing is insight-driven, inspiring, and results-focused. As a part of our team, you will have a meaningful opportunity to expand on our market share in the Government business unit, one where we already have an industry leading position.
This is a work-from-home position that requires a stable internet connection. However, if located in Bellevue, WA or Rochester, NY, an office location is provided.
• Define, socialize and mobilize the acquisition marketing strategy to support the Government business objectives.
• Design and lead the marketing support for the sales growth strategy working, working with owners of earned, owned and paid media channels to grow new acquisition and activation in a scalable and efficient way.
• Develop marketplace positioning, messaging, and competitive differentiation that helps increase market share, fuels adoption and ensures a uniform and inspiring experience across channels.
• Working with the Sales team, collaborate and experiment to create and capture demand that closes deals.
• Work with the Product Team to create Go-To-Market plans in support of product launches.
• Be the voice of the customer to guide marketing content.
• Assess market trends as well as research and refine the target audience profiles across all sectors.
• Manage other Marketing teams cross-functionally to deliver campaigns and programs that delivers on business goals, as well as drive alignment with Product, Customer Service, Finance, etc. as necessary.
• Work with partners to setup proper goals and measurement of your marketing spend.
- Move with speed and agility to keep pace with a fast-moving and growing business.
Skills & Requirements
• Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in communications, public relations, marketing, business administration or related field. MBA preferred but not required.
• 5+ years Account Based Marketing, product marketing or brand strategy experience in the B2B space, ideally in the Government sector.
• 2+ years of Lead-Generation and Growth marketing experience with exposure to paid, earned and owned channels, technology and messaging.
• Well-versed in leading large cross-functional, collaborative teams as well as directly managing small teams.
• Exceptionally strong collaborator that brings groups together to make impact.
• Quantitative in nature, making decisions supported by data, insights and metrics to empower brand strategy.
• Have tested and measured to build compelling marketing programs that achieve measurable value.
• Exposure to influencing and partnering with a diverse group of stakeholders, able to partner with deeply technical as well as operational, business-minded leaders.
EagleView® offers competitive pay and robust benefit plans along with the opportunity to grow your career in a fast-paced, fun and casual environment.
EagleView and its subsidiaries are committed to leveraging the talent of a diverse workforce to create great opportunities for our business and our people. EEO / AA Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran.
Your application has been successfully submitted.