Content Marketing Manager
About the role
The ideal candidate is an excellent writer with experience in web-based content development and social media, and isn’t afraid to get their hands dirty when it comes to learning new skills to support the marketing team in many ways.
You will play a pivotal role in doubling the size of the IAOS membership base over the next year by establishing the IAOS brand and developing its voice within the dental community.
IAOS helps dentists take advantage of the massive potential to treat obstructive sleep apnea. It is estimated that over 20% of adults in the US suffer from sleep apnea, and nearly 90% of those cases remain undiagnosed. While dentists can effectively treat the mild to moderate cases of sleep apnea with an oral appliance, the vast majority fail to successfully make it a viable part of their business. IAOS has a proven business model to help dentists generate patients and navigate medical insurance reimbursement and make sleep a completely stand-alone business.
- Owning Podcast Production: the framework is built and you will be counted on to execute the strategy given to you, but you will have the freedom and flexibility to make adjustments as you see fit.
- Distributing the podcast onto all major podcast platforms
- Light video editing using a premade template to post onto YouTube
- Editing the podcast into short video clips to be shared on social media channels
- Tracking and monitoring social content for engagement
- Converting the podcast into blog format and posting to the website
- Owning Member Communications: developing well written and persuasive email communication for members. Developing content for monthly newsletter
- Various Marketing Support - general support on various marketing tasks such as:
- Landing page development
- Member support issues
- Integration support & contact management within HubSpot
- Basic reporting
Skills and Requirements
- 2+ years of marketing experience preferred.
- Experience in content marketing, SEO, and social media strongly preferred
- Required Start-up and self-management experience. Comfortable working as part of a remote team
- Extremely strong verbal and written communication skills (with excellence in grammar and formatting)
- Creative problem-solver; understand the brand and have the confidence and experience to make it stronger
- Curiosity and an aptitude for learning quickly, must be willing to roll up their sleeves, figure it out and do the work.
- Energetic, open to feedback and development, and dedicated to continuous improvement
- Confidence to speak and communicate ideas to the team
- Ability to prioritize multiple deliverables in a fast-paced, remote environment
- Familiarity with email marketing software (we use HubSpot), experience with WordPress and Google Analytics is a plus
- An interest and an eye for art design; experience with Canva, Adobe, and light video editing is a plus
Your application has been successfully submitted.