Product Marketing Manager - Systems and Safety (Remote)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Ansys is the global leader in engineering simulation, helping the world's most innovative companies deliver radically better products to their customers. By offering the best and broadest portfolio of engineering simulation software, Ansys helps companies solve the most complex design challenges and engineer products limited only by imagination.
The role of Product Marketing Manager, Systems and Safety is to drive and develop product marketing plans and sales enablement content across a multi-product portfolio in support of the go-to-market priorities for the business unit. The marketing strategy should reflect an understanding of key industry trends, market opportunities, and the competition. This includes leading the development of product messaging, marketing plans, sales content, and supporting the field and corporate marketing organizations. Success will be defined by effective execution that results in significant revenue growth.
This position requires strong technical acumen as well as the ability to communicate and drive consensus among cross-functional groups to achieve joint goals across a variety of departments, including sales, corporate marketing, development, and field marketing.
** This position may be available for remote work for a preferred candidate. **
- Delivers value-based messaging for Systems and Safety products to prospective customers, existing customers and partners
- Participates in go-to-market planning, including market sizing, customer segmentation, channel partner coverage, and regional sales alignment
- Partners with product management to ensure marketing messages align with product development and sales priorities
- Maintains Ansys' competitive leadership by understanding the competitive landscape, identifying opportunities for future growth and how Ansys products and solutions differentiate us from the competition
- Responsible for delivering all sales enablement collateral, including customer facing presentations, relevant use-cases, customer case studies and solution guides
- Owns the development of all marketing collateral including web content, product feature videos, technical assets, data sheets, blogs and other solution-oriented content
- Partners with Ansys field marketing and corporate marketing to effectively promote Ansys products in alignment with product marketing strategy and corporate programs
- Coordinates with the Digital Marketing Center of Excellence to ensure lead generation programs are targeted and delivering against sales needs
- Ensures all business unit-related leads are tracked and marketing campaigns are accurately reported in order to measure success against initial goals
- Manages complex projects and executes on global, multi-product marketing campaigns
- Measures and evaluates the ROI of marketing tactics at all stages of the customer journey
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Engineering, Computer Science or a related field
- 2+ years in product marketing with 5+ years total experience
- Superior ability to translate complex product functionality into clear customer value and deliver clear and compelling messaging
- Broad functional expertise across several marketing competencies
- Proven ability to manage complex projects and execute on global product marketing campaigns
- Excellent organizational, leadership, decision-making, and communication skills, with the ability to work collaboratively in a matrix organization
- Excellent English proficiency required
- Highly motivated, results-oriented marketer with B2B or B2C experience
- Well-organized, self-directed team player. Remains open to others’ ideas and exhibits willingness to try new things.
- Demonstrates excellent written and verbal communication skills. Listens effectively and transmits information accurately and understandably.
- Establish and maintain credibility with the internal sales team, field marketing and corporate communications team.
- Effectively communicate value by overcoming objections and proving business case.
- Adapts to changes in the work environment, manages competing demands and is able to deal with frequent change, delays or unexpected events.
- Prioritizes and plans work activities, uses time efficiently and develops realistic action plans.
- Willing to take direction, engage in training and apply techniques and constructive criticism to improve performance.
- Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness and monitors own work to ensure quality and is able to read and interpret written information.
- Demonstrates professionalism, discretion, and good judgment in all interacdigitions with co-workers, customers, vendors and others.
CULTURE AND VALUES
Culture and values are incredibly important to Ansys. They inform us of who we are, of how we act. Values aren't posters hanging on a wall or about trite or glib slogans. They aren't about rules and regulations. They can't just be handed down the organization. They are shared beliefs – guideposts that we all follow when we're facing a challenge or a decision. Our values tell us how we live our lives; how we approach our jobs. Our values are crucial for fostering a culture of winning for our company:
- Customer focus
- Results and Accountability
- Transparency and Integrity
- Sense of urgency
- Collaboration and Teamwork
WORKING AT ANSYS
At Ansys, you will find yourself among the sharpest minds and most visionary of leaders, collectively aiming to change the world with innovative technology and remarkable solutions. With the prestigious reputation in servicing well-known, world-class companies, standards at Ansys are high, met by those willing to rise to the occasion and meet those challenges head-on. Because at Ansys, it’s about the learning, the discovery and the collaboration. It’s about the “what’s next” as much as the “mission accomplished”. It’s about the melding of disciplined intellect with strategic direction and results that have, can and will impact real people in real ways, forged within a working environment built on respect, autonomy and ethics.
At Ansys, you will find yourself among those eager to drive the world towards the next best thing with hands planted firmly on the wheel.
Our team is passionate about pushing the limits of world-class simulation technology so our customers can turn their design concepts into successful, innovative products faster and at lower cost. As a measure of our success in attaining these goals, Ansys has been recognized as one of the world's most innovative companies by prestigious publications such as Bloomberg Businessweek and FORTUNE magazines.
Ansys is an S&P 500 company and a component of the NASDAQ-100.
For more information, please visit us at www.ansys.com
Ansys is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
Ansys does not accept unsolicited referrals for vacancies, and any unsolicited referral will become the property of Ansys. Upon hire, no fee will be owed to the agency, person, or entity.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Engineering What's Ahead