This job is no longer accepting applications.
We’re looking for a Growth Marketer to join the Hook Security Team!
Hook Security Inc. is creating new approaches to security awareness training in a new field of research known as Psychological Security (#psysec). We help technology providers, consultants, and companies, from scrappy startups to brand-name enterprises, recognize manipulation by technology through humorous training and engaging phishing simulations.
The results of our services include reducing cybersecurity risks, increasing employee engagement, and maturing security awareness cultures.
Working with our Growth Team, you will own the execution behind innovative marketing programs and campaigns designed to generate awareness and demand for Hook Security.
Through a combination of inbound, outbound, and ABM strategies, you will be responsible for driving both pipeline and revenue. You will continuously look for effective ways to drive growth and convert customers and be a key part of a team that encourages experimentation, focuses on impact, and keeps the customer at the center of everything we do.
Never alone, as part of the Growth Team, you’ll work closely with our Sales, Client Success, and Creative Teams. You’ll have the tools and budget needed to deliver results.
What will you do?
- Understand the role of campaigns and programs through all stages of the marketing funnel, monitor performance, and identify opportunities to drive impact where it’s needed most.
- Work with the Hook Security Team, vendors, and internal and external stakeholders to define, build, and optimize multi-channel, multi-touch, personalized programs, campaigns, and events that drive brand awareness, generate pipeline and revenue, and accelerate sales cycles.
- Forecast, measure, analyze, and report on the impact of growth marketing activities against KPIs through our dashboard tools.
- Partner closely with the sales team to ensure awareness of upcoming and in-market activities, alignment, gather feedback, and achieve results, adjusting programs as needed to meet goals.
- Manage the marketing budget to ensure that expenses are forecasted and tracked correctly, and that projects are completed on-budget.
- Be accountable for business impact measured by pipeline and revenue.
Are you a good fit?
- You have 2+ years of demand generation and growth marketing experience in B2B tech.
- You have a clear understanding of the relationship between sales and marketing during the buyer’s journey, the marketing funnel and associated metrics.
- You know your way around leading marketing technology platforms like Hubspot, Ad Platforms, etc.
- You’re collaborative, solution-oriented, and have a bias for action.
- You have strong analytical skills and can synthesize data to make strategic decisions.
- You’re eager to experiment and optimize, and you understand the basic principles of A/B testing.
- You have the writing skills needed to draft a marketing email or write compelling landing page copy.
- You’re a skilled project manager with demonstrated experience successfully managing projects involving tight deadlines, multiple stakeholders, and many moving parts.
- You can roll up your sleeves and immerse yourself in the details.
- You are excited by a high-growth, fast-paced environment.
- You have direct experience with Google Ads and Paid Social.
- You have experience within the cybersecurity industry and SaaS.
- You love putting together a good ‘Zap.’
Why work at Hook Security?
Working at Hook Security Inc. may feel different than other traditional, legacy software companies. Every day, we are creating a culture that we believe high performers want to work within and thrive.
We believe that Hook Security will only be as successful as our collective belief and mental health. In that, we regularly engaged in conversations on mental health, career paths, and stress levels.
We deeply care about asking questions, finding the truth, giving feedback, and exploring ideas in an environment where everyone has a seat at the table and no one is inherently correct because of a title. This often leads to a high trust environment wherein we can continue to ask candid questions.
We believe in building stuff people actually want and need. We feel building phenomenal products is an imperative, not an aim. We believe that what we do matters to our partners and clients.
We are resourceful and like to put ideas into motion. We give the entire team full context on the business, considerable freedom, and a vast playground to take ownership. If you are not hyper conscientious and pretty resourceful, you are unlikely to thrive in this environment.
We enjoy learning and sharing those learning experiences. If you like reading and sharing articles, books, and videos, then you will be in good company.
We focus on the best in people. We try exceptionally hard to give people the most charitable interpretation in their views and opinions.
Ultimately, Hook Security’s vision is that everyone, everywhere would recognize and respond to manipulation by technology.
How will you be treated?
- Competitive Salary and Bonus Structure
- On Track Earnings (OTE) starts at $72,000
- Unlimited Upside & Commission
- Equity Option Program
- Flexible Hours and Unlimited PTO
- Remote (Work From Home) Workdays
- Mandatory PTO (5 Days Annually)
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Mobile Phone Stipend
- Streaming Subscription Reimbursements (Netflix, Disney+, etc.)
- Training and Individual Professional Development Investment
- Fully-stocked offices with complimentary food and drinks (including coffee at all times!)
- Dog Friendly Office
- Company Outings; including Quarterly Meetups
- Extended Company Holidays
Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
Hook Security Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, and we believe diversity is critical to our success. We do not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on race, color, age, religion, sex, gender, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other basis covered by appropriate law. Hook Security Inc. will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified people with documented disabilities.
Hook Security Inc. is committed to respect for all persons and has joined the Respect in Security movement.
Your application has been successfully submitted.