Content & Audience Growth Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
“I don't have a number that tells me the ROI of social but I feel it daily.”
-- The OG, DG
Your mission will be to grow an audience of people who love Balto and subscribe to our content. You will be primarily responsible for creating content that drives engagement on social, email, and via events.
What does it take to fulfill this role?
We're looking for a creative and driven content marketer who is passionate about creating content that’s entertaining, educational, and, most importantly, everything but corporate and boring. You might be an excellent fit for the role if you love writing, making short videos, connecting with people online, and can nerd out on the LinkedIn algorithm.
What kinds of responsibilities might you take on?
- Create daily LinkedIn content that educates, engages, and rapidly grows our audience
- Experiment with creative content formats and different social platforms to find growth where no one else is looking
- Grow our email list with subscribers that fit our ICP through LinkedIn, events, our website, etc.
- Launch Balto’s weekly email, distributing our best content in an engaging format
- Put on virtual events that educate, entertain and grow our audience
Skills & Requirements
- You’re a strong writer and creator who understands what makes great LinkedIn and social content
- You love using tools like Canva, Veed, or other creative platforms to repurpose and create content
- You’re a curious mind who enjoys tinkering with ideas until they work
- Ideally, you’ve grown an audience for a B2B SaaS company using social, events, and email
- You’re comfortable in a fast-paced environment
A Little Bit About Us:
Balto was founded to redefine how humans and machines work together to optimize human communication, and we're just scratching the surface. If you're excited by the opportunity to join a dynamic team initiating a technological revolution in Real-Time Guidance, Balto is for you.
More than just a company, Balto is a community, a community committed to empowering each of our members and serving our community. This mission is at the heart of our organization. As a Content & Audience Growth Manager, you will be perpetuating this mission in the hopes of growing an audience and increasing people's trust, interest, and understanding of our product and organization.
Balto's Real-Time Guidance understands phone conversations and tells people what to say, live in their conversations. In 2018, Balto guided less than a million conversations; today, Balto has guided over fifty million conversations (we celebrated with cake). By the end of the year, Balto will guide over 200M conversations.
Real-time Guidance is a brand new product category, and Balto is leading the pack. We're making sure that humans understand each other - the opportunities are endless.
Balto's customers, including name-brand retailers and Fortune 500s, use Balto's real-time guidance technology to scale "perfect" to thousands of sales and service agents with the push of a button and get immediate insight into what's working on their phone calls and what's not.
We have plenty of benefits. Baltonians rave about these the most.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance to make quality healthcare affordable.
- Life insurance to protect your loved ones in the worst-case scenario.
- 401k to save for your retirement.
- Unlimited Paid Time Off to give you the flexibility to make relaxation, family, and community priorities.
- Maternal and Parental leave for you to spend that precious time with your newest family member.
- Generous stock options, so you can be a meaningful owner of the company as it grows.
- A quarterly professional development of stipend of $1,000 to inspire continuous professional growth. You can use it for nearly anything that makes you a better version of yourself - from chess lessons to college courses (this one is definitely a crowd-favorite).
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Building the Best SaaS Marketing Team feat. Refine Labs