Product Marketing Manager
About the role
We are looking for our first product marketing hire to drive the adoption of Applied’s new and emerging products across the globe. You will own the full product marketing responsibilities including defining, leading, executing, and managing go-to-market strategies. This is a highly visible role, where you will partner closely with executive and cross-functional stakeholders including Product, Marketing, Engineering, and Sales.
At Applied, you will:
- Identify market opportunities for future growth
- Craft, lead and manage go-to-market strategies across a variety of channels to drive product adoption
- Partner with Product, Marketing, Engineering, and Sales teams to enable the rollout of marketing programs
- Use customer, competitive, and market research to influence product strategy
- Craft Applied’s product narratives for marketing and enablement collaterals
- Develop strategic playbooks across go-to-market including enablement, lifecycle marketing, cross-sell paths, and more
We are looking for someone who has:
- Bachelor's degree from a top-tier university
- 4-6 years of relevant work experience spanning marketing, product marketing, developer relations, or strategic consulting
- At least 2 years of product marketing experience working at a high-growth technology start-up
- You have technical aptitude
- You're a passionate, self-starter and eager to jump in and get things done in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment
Nice to have:
- You have both startup and large company experience
- You have work experience in the autonomous driving ecosystem
About Applied Intuition:
Autonomy is one of the leading technological advances of this century that will come to impact our lives. The work you’ll do at Applied will meaningfully accelerate the efforts of the top autonomy teams in the world. At Applied, you will have a unique perspective on the development of cutting-edge technology while working with major players across the industry and the globe.
Applied Intuition equips engineering and product teams with software that makes it faster, safer, and easier to bring autonomy to market. Headquartered in Silicon Valley with offices in Detroit, Tokyo, Munich, and Seoul, Applied's team is composed of software and automotive experts from the top companies in the world (such as Google, Amazon, Apple, Waymo, Tesla, Aptiv, GM, and Bosch). Applied is backed by the top venture capital firms in the world including Andreessen Horowitz, General Catalyst, Lux Capital, Kleiner Perkins, and more.
Your application has been successfully submitted.