Head of Demand Generation
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Kandji is building the future of Apple Enterprise Management. The use of Apple devices in the enterprise is growing rapidly. Drawing on decades of experience in Apple IT, we saw a dire need for a modern Apple device management platform that could accommodate growing businesses and increasing regulatory demands.
Kandji grew to hundreds of B2B customers within a few months of initial product launch in 2019, and secured a $60 million Series B in 2021. Today, we have a 95% Customer Satisfaction rate and a rapidly growing community of customers, including names like Crunchbase, Belkin, Rackspace, Allbirds, FabFitFun, VSCO, and Turo.
Behind our business is a handful of the best investors in tech. Together, we are creating a new category of device management that can better serve modern businesses.
Kandji is looking for a Director of Demand Generation to join our fast-growing marketing team. You will manage the demand generation team in designing, building, and owning demand generation channels in collaboration with Sales and Revenue Operations, to drive demand within target accounts. You will have the opportunity to own all revenue-generating campaigns, such as digital ads, events, webinars, email marketing, content syndication, partner marketing, and more. You will be responsible for managing and growing the demand generation team.
The right candidate will be a strategic thinker but also a servant leader, who can empower the team in navigating campaign planning and budgeting and also ensuring they have what they need to execute with a high degree of efficiency. This role reports into the VP of Marketing.
Day to Day
- Work with the VP of Marketing to align on monthly marketing pipeline goals, and own delivering against those goals
- Manage and grow the demand generation team
- Drive the campaign machine; manage demand generation campaign plans leveraging content marketing, email marketing, account-based marketing, social marketing, website, digital assets, partner co-marketing and any other tactics and channels appropriate to our audiences
- Partner with Outbound Sales and Revenue Operations on how to engage target account lists (buyer roles, ICP criteria, engagement data, prioritization/scoring)
- Partner with Sales to ensure quality demand delivery and follow-up; create a feedback loop and continuously improve and optimize lead hand-off processes in conjunction with Revenue Operations
- Collaborate with Revenue Operations to manage requirements for our martech stack
- Maintain a data-first approach; own all things demand analytics including engagement within target accounts, sourcing and attribution, and campaign ROI by the numbers (full funnel, all the way from MQL to Closed Won)
- Work with the VP of Marketing to define clear KPIs and campaign projections
- Experience working in a high-growth environment with a focus on B2B demand generation/lead generation/performance marketing/growth
- Hyper-organized and comfortable wrangling resources, timelines, technology, and people to accomplish objectives
- You take pride in the ownership of your team’s results and KPIs
Nice to Haves
- You value continuous learning; you are always educating yourself about the latest trends, technologies and tactics to give you inspiration and innovative ideas
- Proven success building strategy, taking initiative from concept through to implementation
Benefits & Perks
- Work from anywhere in the USA!
- Competitive salary
- Generous vacation policy
- 100% individual medical + dental + vision coverage, 50% dependents coverage
- 401(k) with 4% company match
- Equity for full-time employees
- Home office reimbursement for comfortable remote working
- Cell phone & Internet stipend
- 12 weeks paid leave for new parents
- New Macbook Pro and software setup
- Exciting opportunities for career growth
- An outstanding, inclusive culture
We are excited to be serving a significant need for a fast-growing market, and are proud of the high-performing team we have brought together so far. If you’re someone who wants to engage in new, exciting projects that will challenge your skills in the best way possible, we would love to connect with you.
At Kandji we believe in fostering an inclusive environment in which employees feel encouraged to share their unique perspectives, leverage their strengths, and act authentically. We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those from all backgrounds and varying experiences.
Your application has been successfully submitted.