Marketing Operations Specialist
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Merkle is seeking a Marketing Operations Specialist with a focus in lead and database management.
Our Marketing Operations group supports a global team of marketers and salespeople by aligning people, process, and technology, improving efficiency and effectiveness to drive revenue.
As Marketing Operations Specialist, you’ll be the key link between marketing and sales, managing our database of leads, including lead qualification and hand-off. You will drive fast-paced growth across our channels by prioritizing the right leads and ensuring follow up to maximize ROI. You’ll work cross-functionally with Marketing and Sales management to use feedback and data to continually improve and automate processes.
- Lead and funnel management – Evaluate the assignment of all leads, lead conversion, and lead acceptance criteria for Sales teams. Monitor and report on lead/prospect velocity through the funnel and work with Sales and Marketing teams to maximize opportunities within our database. Analyze and optimize lead management processes in coordination with Marketing and Sales leadership – applying rigor to lead scoring and process improvement as we add leads and nurture them through the cycle. Continuously optimize lead scoring program to drive Sales and Marketing alignment.
- Data collection and quality – Ensure campaign and program-level data is being collected and accurately tied to client data across systems to enable closed-loop lead-to-revenue reporting. Assist with the maintenance of tech stack integrations and databases.
- Campaign operations and execution – Create and manage marketing automation programs to ensure efficient, scalable campaign operations, lead routing, and attribution tagging. Assist in campaign development, execution, and Marketing-to-Sales handoff and orchestration.
- Data governance strategy – Monitor and optimize data flow by working with cross-functional groups as it relates to integration and automation of data flow, specifically with Marketing, Sales and Client teams. Take ownership of database cleanliness. Ensure compliance with evolving global privacy regulations. Be the point person on database migrations and integrations as our brands evolve.
- 5+ years of experience in marketing operations, lead management, demand generation or marketing program management; B2B preferred; sales experience a plus
- 2+ years of experience with Salesforce CRM and marketing automation systems (Pardot, Marketo or similar); certifications are a plus
- Bachelor’s degree required
Our benefits include:
- Comprehensive healthcare plans
- FTO and family leave
Merkle is a leading data-driven, technology-enabled, global performance marketing agency that specializes in the delivery of unique, personalized customer experiences across platforms and devices. For more than 30 years, Fortune 1000 companies and leading nonprofit organizations have partnered with Merkle to maximize the value of their customer portfolios. The agency’s heritage in data, technology, and analytics forms the foundation for its unmatched skills in understanding consumer insights that drive people-based marketing strategies. Its combined strengths in performance media, customer experience, customer relationship management, loyalty, and enterprise marketing technology drive improved marketing results and competitive advantage. With 9,600+ employees, Merkle is headquartered in Columbia, Maryland, with 50+ additional offices throughout the US, EMEA, and APAC. In 2016, the agency joined the Dentsu Aegis Network. For more information, contact Merkle at 1-877-9-Merkle or visit www.merkleinc.com.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Part of dentsu, dentsu international helps clients to win, keep and grow their best customers and achieve meaningful progress for their businesses. With best-in-class services and solutions in media, CXM, and creative, dentsu international operates in over 145 markets worldwide with more than 46,000 dedicated specialists. Follow us on social @dentsuUSA.Employees from diverse or underrepresented backgrounds encouraged to apply.
Dentsu (the "Company") is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee of the Company, on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done that will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing an undue hardship on the Company. Please contact email@example.com if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process or to request or discuss an accommodation in connection with a job at the Company to which you are applying.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Dream. Do. Deliver.