Growth Marketing Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
TrustLayer is looking to bring on a Growth Marketing Manager ASAP!
TrustLayer is a venture-backed B2B SaaS company that reduces friction and builds trust between businesses. We allow users to automate the verification of insurance, licenses, and compliance docs of their business partners (i.e., vendors, subcontractors, suppliers, borrowers, tenants...).
The Growth Marketing Manager will work to raise awareness for the TrustLayer brand within our target audiences through content. And will be accountable for how that awareness will ultimately convert traffic into qualified leads. They will perform thorough research and create automation to follow the buyer's journey to understand their problems, our solutions, and how customers engage with us. This role will also find ways to nurture closed-lost opportunities and use re-marketing practices to keep our solution top of mind for our personas.
Our ideal candidate would be based in the Greater Tampa Bay area and able to come into the office a few days per week. We would be open to full remote outside of Tampa for the right person.
Day In The Life:
- Creating meaningful content to share with sales and marketing targets.
- Developing content automation to nurture leads through Hubspot & Salesforce.
- Distributing content to drive traffic through internal and external efforts.
- Tracking the performance of conversions and evaluating the quality of our leads.
- Other miscellaneous efforts like light product marketing.
- 3-5+ years of professional content and growth marketing experience
- A skilled copywriter that has previously developed complex B2B content
- Must have experience developing marketing automation and managing campaigns
- Strong abilities with SalesForce, Hubspot, Salesloft (or similar), and Google Ads are HIGHLY preferred
- Performance-oriented and able to work well independently with little oversight
- Creative problem solver and detail-oriented
- Team player, with a friendly personality, that thrives in a collaborative environment
Perks & Benefits:
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Performance-based bonus
- Generous stock options
- Blended remote work and in office
- 100% employer-paid medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Unlimited Vacation time
- Paid sick leave/bereavement
- Opportunities for advancement and professional development
- Continuous team events and individual rewards
TrustLayer is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. TrustLayer will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
At TrustLayer, we’re challenging the status quo with the power of diversity, inclusion, and collaboration. When we connect different perspectives, we can imagine new possibilities, inspire innovation, and release the full potential of our people. We’re building an employee experience that includes appreciation, belonging, growth, and purpose for everyone.
Your application has been successfully submitted.