Head of Demang Gen
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Extend is looking for an experienced leader to be the first hire on our Demand Gen team and build out the function. This person will have the opportunity to build and execute a Demand Gen strategy from scratch. They are a self-starter who wants to see their vision turn into meaningful growth for a high-growth start-up. They’re ready to do the work while also building and hiring so they can make an immediate impact. They can take projects from inception to completion, ruthlessly prioritize, provide value, and execute then iterate. The Head of Demand Gen will build a strategy and a team that sets up a email campaign strategy, improve our website, and drives awareness with performance-based marketing. Their programs will help us scale and meet our aggressive growth goals.
What You'll Do:
- Build the demand gen system and our inbound motion
- Strategize, develop and execute short and long-term multi-channel (field, digital, email, etc.) campaigns to drive leads and generate pipeline
- Identify target audience and grow marketable database
- Develop a deep understanding of customers, products and the buyer’s journey
- Ensure that content reaches the right part of the sales funnel at the right time
- Establish measurement frameworks in partnership with our MOPs and analytics team, refining success metrics that capture the impact of our programs.
- Developing practices and processes that increase awareness and collaboration with cross-functional partners
What We're Looking For:
- At least 7 years in Demand Gen
- Thrives in working with both quantitative and qualitative data
- Can generate big projects without needing much input and is oriented toward an MVP approach
- You are customer-obsessed, proactive by nature, can move between high strategy and small details, relish problem-solving, want the ability to think creatively, and love the satisfaction of awesome execution
- Significant time working with automation software (Marketo preferred), CRM, and analytics tools
Life at Extend:
- Working with a great team from diverse backgrounds in a collaborative and supportive environment
- Competitive salary based on experience, with full medical and dental & vision benefits
- Stock in an early-stage startup growing quickly
- Unlimited vacation policy
- 401(k) with Financial Guidance from Morgan Stanley
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Extend is the leading provider of modern product protection. Extend is reinventing the broken and antiquated extended warranty experience with a digit...