Content Marketing Lead
Lokalise is the fastest-growing language-tech B2B SaaS. Being a collaborative productivity platform, it helps to structure and automate the translation and localization process for any company in the world.
Launched in 2017, it is currently at $10M ARR, growing more than 8 % MoM. 2,000 companies from 80+ countries, including Notion, Lemonade, Bayer, and KPMG use Lokalise to constantly update old and add new translations.
Previously bootstrapped, we decided to raise external capital to hire top SaaS talent globally in order to accelerate growth. The company went fully-remote in March, 2020, and raised $6M from a group of reputable VCs and angel investors in September, 2020. One month later, Lokalise was included in the top 100 European cloud tech companies under $1 Bn by Accel.
The team of 120+ members, and growing, with teammates coming from 33 different countries and 4 continents. Our aim is to continue onboarding teammates globally, from different cultures and backgrounds, and regardless of gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, civil or family status, age, disability, or race.
If you are a hands-on Content Marketing Lead who respects your readers, loves building teams, wants to own highly visible strategic initiatives, and strives for excellence, then this is the role for you.
- Work cross-functionally to develop and implement a content strategy and roadmap that support lead generation, education, and awareness.
- Mentor, lead, and improve our team as well as advocate for additional resources as required.
- Assign work to in-house and outsourced writers and content developers to support Lokalise’s strategy.
- Own the non-technical/code area of the Lokalise blog.
- Manage the development of ebooks, videos, and other lead magnets.
- Ensure content adheres to tone of voice and writing style guidelines.
- Identify experts and influencers in our industry and have them contribute to our initiatives.
- Identify opportunities to develop content for partners, customers, advisories, and others to help broaden awareness of our brand.
- Pitch in as needed across the company to help with writing initiatives or to lend opinions on writing assignments.
- Be guided by data to understand what content should be repurposed.
- Participate in developing integrated marketing campaigns and own the development of content in these campaigns.
You must have:
- 5+ years on a B2B content team including 2 years of experience managing a team.
- An understanding of using SEO to drive qualified traffic.
- Experience writing for and communicating with a technical audience.
- Knowledge of WordPress, SEO tools, and analytics
- Comfortable with changing demands and priorities.
- A great communicator who can convey ideas clearly, both verbally and in writing.
- Creative and not afraid of having an opinion on content that readers want to read and engage with.
- Someone who has fun working and is fun to work with!
It will be considered a significant advantage if you have:
- Worked on a globally distributed team
- B2B SaaS background
- A high bar for quality and a strong sense of ownership over your programs
- Experience educating customers & prospects with video content
- Experience managing video content in addition to written content
- Competitive salary and employee stock options plan
- Learning & Development program
- Flexible working hours
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Health insurance
- Wellness benefits
- Comprehensive parental leave
- Coworking budget
- Top-notch tech equipment to work with
- Great startup atmosphere, team spirit, and team events
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Accelerate localization from code to delivery