Demand Generation Specialist
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Are you interested in helping establish the global demand generation function at the world's largest risk advisor and insurance brokerage?
Marsh is looking for an experienced Marketing Generation Specialist to join its growing global marketing team in New York City.
You will help drive the strategy and execution of buyer-focused campaigns to drive traffic, leads, pipeline, and revenue growth across the entire Marsh business.
As a key member of the global marketing team, you will work closely with regional marketing teams, corporate marketing, content, digital marketing, sales leadership, and sales operations to craft global marketing campaigns, guide in-region execution, and measure performance.
This is a high-visibility marketing role, and you will serve as an advisor to marketing leadership on-demand generation best practices.
You're a great fit for the role if you're entrepreneurial, have extensive digital marketing experience, are data-driven, client-focused, and lead by example/influence.
What’s in it for you?
- Company with a strong Brand and strong results to match Culture of internal mobility, collaboration and extraordinary career opportunities
- Competitive pay and outstanding benefits to help colleagues and their families live better – physically, mentally, and financially
- Generous time away from the office and paid time off to give back through non-profit community service
- Employee Resource Groups which provide access to leaders, relevant volunteer and mentoring opportunities, and interactions with counterparts in industry groups and client organizations
We will count on you to:
- Drive cross-functional and integrated planning for Marsh's global campaigns.
- Plan, implement, and measure multichannel demand generation programs across regions, verticals, and client segments.
- Owns metrics and reporting - analyze performance, report on results, and make recommendations on how to improve campaigns.
- Advise marketing leadership and global team on demand generation best practices.
- Guide, coordinate, and coach regional marketing teams on campaign execution and measurement.
- Be accountable for generating revenue.
- Manage agency and contractor relationships, expectations, and budgets.
What you need to have:
- Preferred to have demand generation experience in B2B tech, with expertise in leveraging digital channels to drive lead generation and build brand.
- 5+ years of demand generation experience.
- Strong analytical skills – B2B marketing analytics. Understand how to use Marketing Automation (Pardot, Hubspot, etc.), Salesforce, and data visualization tools (Qlik, Tableau, etc.).
- Ability to operate and excel at strategic as well as tactical levels. Willingness to roll up sleeves to get the job done.
- Exceptional communication and collaboration skills, both at the executive level and with peers and cross-functional teams. Can clearly articulate ideas, frame problems, and offer solutions.
- Ability to develop and optimize marketing strategies across key channels: SEO/SEM, Paid social, email, owned web media properties, and third-party.
Marsh is the world’s leading insurance broker and risk adviser. With over 35,000 colleagues operating in more than 130 countries, Marsh serves commercial and individual clients with data driven risk solutions and advisory services. Marsh is a business of Marsh McLennan (NYSE: MMC), the leading global professional services firm in the areas of risk, strategy and people. With annual revenue approaching US $17 billion and 76,000 colleagues worldwide, MMC helps clients navigate an increasingly dynamic and complex environment through four market-leading businesses: Marsh, Guy Carpenter, Mercer, and Oliver Wyman.
Marsh McLennan and its Affiliates are EOE Minority/Female/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity employers.
Your application has been successfully submitted.