Senior Field Marketing Manager, Direct to physicians
The Senior Field Marketing Manager, Direct to physicians is responsible for owning strategy, development, and execution for ongoing physician-growth tactics, focusing on Nuance’s Dragon Ambient eXperience (DAX) solution. This role centers on physician acquisition and engagement across key channels and touchpoints.
o Develop and execute new physician-based campaigns and programs that optimize marketing conversion paths and drive key business metrics including acquisition and engagement, pipeline creation, and revenue.
o Craft ideal physician customer profile and develop acquisition and engagement strategies for defined physician specialties and segments.
o Create and execute physician influencer program.
o Develop all internal and external communications to support the campaigns including email invites, online ad/landing page content and newsletters.
o Develop and/or source high-value content offers and calls to action aligned to physicians’ stage-specific information needs (long-form articles, white papers, e-books, analyst reports, interactive tools, case studies, webinars, videos and more) for use in programs and campaigns across a broad range of vehicles and channels.
o Partner with other Marketing teams in division including Digital Marketing, Marketing Operations, and Solutions Marketing, as well as Product Management to maximize synergy and ROI across demand generation, awareness, thought leadership and product launch activities.
o Manage budgets, schedules, internal teams and resources and external agency/freelancers to drive flawless execution of multiple concurrent projects.
o Keep pace with demand generation, digital marketing and content marketing trends and best practices; initiate pilots of emerging technologies and approaches for improving lead quality and volume.
o Leverage constant test-and-learn approach to gain channel and ad level learnings to improve overall efficiency.
o Oversee end-to-end cross-channel growth experiments design and execution.
Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or related field
Required Skills and Abilities:
- Demand generation or growth marketing experience, preferably in B2B SaaS/, pharma and/or healthcare IT.
- Previous experience marketing direct to physicians is a plus.
- Experience with CDP.
- Exceptional relationship building, customer service, and communication skills.
- Experience with campaign management or customer communication software.
- Experience with Salesforce.com and MAT (Eloqua).
- Creative thinker – Ability to try new things and think outside-the-box.
- Strong judgment in selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results.
- Critical Thinking Skills- Ability to weigh options and determine methods and procedures on new assignments with minimal supervision.
- Organizational Ability- can organize information and work flows to meet deadlines, manage expectations and resources.
- Communication Skills- must have excellent verbal and written communication skills to interact with internal and external parties on behalf of the organization.
- Strong writing and editing skills.
Your application has been successfully submitted.