Content Marketing Manager
ClickTime is a recognized market leader in time and expense management software. Every hour of every day, ClickTime's SaaS platform is hard at work serving thousands of enterprises, nonprofits, and governments around the world. From bootstrapped beginnings, ClickTime has now tracked over $140 billion worth of employee time, helping its customers understand and improve their workforce efficiency, profitability, and resource planning. ClickTime has grown to 40+ people currently working 100% remotely - all profitably and without any outside investment - and is excited to jump into the next stage of company growth.
About the Role
ClickTime is hiring its first-ever B2B Content Manager to articulate ClickTime’s value to prospective buyers and customers. This position will directly impact how our company tells our story through written and visual content and will be instrumental in shaping this strategy. Reporting to our Senior Marketing Manager, you’ll also work closely with Product Marketing, Demand Generation and Sales Enablement to build brand awareness, generate product interest, and increase win rates. If you’re a fast writer, love geeking out on...everything, and excited to make a difference at a growing organization, we want to talk to you!
Who You Are
- You have 5+ years’ experience developing content for multiple audiences and channels, preferably at a high-growth technology company.
- You are an exceptional writer, with the ability to explain complicated topics in simple terms.
- You possess excellent project management skills including the ability to organize and prioritize work across a team of contributors; experience with agency or in-house creative project management preferred.
- You possess advanced research skills and attention to detail.
- You are well-versed in writing for search engines.
- You have a thirst for knowledge and a desire to communicate this knowledge.
- You are an exceptional editor who pays as much attention to correct syntax as to content strategy.
- You have a proven ability to meet deadlines (experience with freelance writing and working remotely is a plus).
- You have a unique, coherent vision for our Content Department’s future growth.
- You might have experience as a journalist and/or in the financial sector (a plus).
- You have a Bachelor's degree in journalism, English, communications, or other relevant field (a plus).
What You’ll Do
- Envision and execute content strategy for product and company.
- Research time tracking-related topics and trends, and explore time tracking-related data, to create engaging content.
- Write blog posts, email campaigns, white papers, video scripts, infographic content, and sales collateral, and more, that communicate a clear brand voice to prospects and customers.
- Manage external vendors including freelance graphic designers, video editors, and subject matter experts.
- Increase scroll depth of blog articles; decrease bounce rate on blogs.
- Interview ClickTime clients to craft compelling case study narratives.
- Ensure ClickTime has a strong keyword/keyphrase strategy and optimize content assets for SEO.
- Direct, collaborate, and manage external vendors and freelancers for creative, design, audio & video production, and more, to ensure content is visually brought to life.
- Build and maintain a content calendar to support demand generation.
Your application has been successfully submitted.