Demand Generation Specialist
Virtuance is one of the nation’s leading providers of photography and visual marketing services to the real estate industry. We are the creators of HDReal®, our proprietary artificially intelligent imaging system, which has changed the way that real estate agents, property owners, and managers market their properties, allowing for quality, consistency, and value at scale. We support our clients with a world-class user experience, both online and in person. With a national footprint, limitless scalability, and award-winning company culture, Virtuance is uniquely positioned to continue its fast growth trajectory in the years to come as we work towards our mission of becoming the world's premier real estate visual marketing provider.
Since our founding in 2010, we’ve quickly expanded into 37 markets nationwide while maintaining a 97% customer satisfaction rating and industry-leading Net Promoter Scores. Our service is second to none, and we work hard to always learn and improve as we continue to grow. As we like to say, we’re just getting started.
OVERVIEW OF THE ROLE
To support our rapid growth, we’re looking for a remote-based Demand Generation Specialist to execute our omnichannel marketing strategy that increases brand awareness, generates SQLs, and builds revenue.
Reporting to the VP of Marketing, you’ll be responsible for executing growth experiments and managing campaigns that help us improve our KPIs.
The right candidate is a blend of a mad scientist and a data fanatic that thrives in a remote-first environment.
DAY TO DAY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Implement and manage lead generation campaigns via paid, earned, and owned channels
- Use marketing automation platforms to optimize our lead generation, lead nurturing, and customer retention workflows
- Convert targeted prospects through calls-to-action, landing pages, and content offers.
- Establish and manage PPC and social media ad campaigns that generate high-quality leads.
- Track, report, and analyze program performance, and make recommendations for further improvement.
- Increase SQLs through experimentation and lead scoring best practices
- Run experiments, track performance, and continually optimize campaigns
- Collaborate with marketing, operations, and sales teams to identify opportunities to provide value to prospects and clients throughout the buyer journey
- Data-driven. You know how to interpret and report on data, analyze it, and make decisions based on it
- Creative. You find a way to solve problems that aren’t always straightforward.
- An owner. You don’t ride the coattails of others. You strive to take the initiative and make things happen on your own.
- Organized. You achieve results on time while communicating progress along the way.
- Client-focused. You want to know everything about our customers and how to provide them with value to attract similar clients.
- Collaborative. You provide ideas and suggestions to the team and ask for feedback on ways to improve your work.
- A learner. You digest information regularly to make you a better marketer and person. You always have a backlog of ideas you want to try based on your learning.
- MVP-minded. You don’t waste time making something perfect. You implement your ideas fast and improve as you go.
- Open and honest. You’re not afraid to challenge the status quo or say what you’re feeling.
- Strong alignment with Virtuance’s company values
- Ability to develop and optimize marketing strategies across key channels: SEO/SEM, Paid social, email, owned web media properties to drive brand awareness and lead generation.
- 1+ years of managing and optimizing paid channels with a deep understanding of “audiences,” “pixels,” and “retargeting.”
- Solid understanding of digital marketing strategy, conducting a/b tests & experiments
- Ability to work autonomously while contributing to the overall KPI growth of the marketing team
- Willingness to explore additional growth channels and opportunities as requested
- Proven ability to present content through webinars, podcasts, and explainer videos
- Proficient with Adobe Suite, HTML, WordPress, Zapier, Google Tag Manager, and Google Analytics
- Experience working and architecting workflows using marketing automation platforms.
- You understand metrics including CTR, impressions, conversions, etc. related to digital marketing campaigns and can communicate them to internal teams and clients
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
Compensation: Salary range for this role is $43,000 - $55,000
Benefits: Our team members are the foundation of our company, as such, our generous benefits package includes:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Mental Health Support (via Teladoc)
- 401k Contribution Matching
- $300 Home Office Stipend paid out on your first paycheck
- Paid Parental Leave
- Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Paid Time-Off
- Internal Growth Opportunity
- Training to set you up for success
- Supportive team environment
- Additional incentives for meeting/exceeding goals
MORE ABOUT VIRTUANCE
- Founded in 2010, we have had uninterrupted double and triple percentage annual revenue growth, a proven track record of success, and have been profitable every year since our founding.
- We currently service more than 45,000 individual real estate professionals and dozens of enterprise-level clients.
- Currently among the leading providers of Real Estate marketing services in dozens of markets around the country.
- Team environment with an emphasis on a work-hard, play-hard & no excuses attitude.
- Entrepreneurial, ‘lean startup’ mentality with limitless potential for growth and earning potential.
- Remote-first work culture supports lifestyle over the location and allows employees to work from anywhere.
- Team of 75+ Employees in addition to more than 250+ HDReal® Photography Partners in the field across 20+ states.
AWARD-WINNING CULTURE AND TEAM
- Denver Business Journal recognized Virtuance as the 4th Best Company to Work for in Denver for multiple years
- INC 5000 recognized Virtuance as one of the fastest-growing companies in the USA
- Houzz recognized Virtuance for industry-leading service on a national level
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Photography and 3D Tours for Real Estate