Product Marketing Manaer
We are looking for an unstoppable Product Marketing Manager to join our team. As we ramp up new product initiatives, the PMM will bring new SourceScrub products and features to market, and team up with our sales team to create insights and advantages that win deals.
You will partner closely with teams across the organization, specifically Product, Sales, and Marketing, to create positioning and messaging, build product launch strategies, develop sales enablement content, and drive customer engagement through ongoing marketing programs.
You are well versed in B2B marketing and have a passion for content and writing. You are highly collaborative and are excited by the challenge of working cross-functionally at a fast-paced company.
In this role, you will
- Research, create, test, and launch positioning and messaging frameworks for the company and its products.
- Shape the company’s go-to-market strategy through segmentation, personas, and integrated marketing plans.
- Develop, implement and continuously improve a product and feature launch process.
- Build and share expertise in our products, markets and competitive landscape.
- Become intimately familiar with our customers, their challenges, use cases and our solutions.
- Define segmentation, creating messaging that aligns our products and features with targeted market opportunities.
- Enable Customer Success, Sales, and Marketing teams with the training, materials, and knowledge they need to attract and retain customers.
- Create communication tools and marketing assets to support product launches.
- Build programs and content that support customer retention and expansion goals.
- Partner with Product Management to inform product strategies and roadmap development.
To be successful, you should have
- You have 3+ years of Product Marketing experience with enterprise software.
- You're customer obsessed, using insights drive strategy and execution.
- You’ve launched products with creative flare and flawless execution that drove strong business results.
- You're a top-notch communicator and storyteller, cutting through ambiguity and complexity with crisp positioning and messaging, and engaging content.
- You're able to lead cross-functional teams and influence without authority to achieve a business objective.
- You're extremely data-driven and analytical, and love dashboards and experiments.
- You’re extremely organized and have expert-level project management skills.
SourceScrub is the world's leading data service for firms looking to research, find and connect with privately held companies. Our Private Company Intelligence platform allows deal teams to take a data-driven approach in a traditionally opaque segment of the market. We combine state-of-the-art technology with an unmatched QA process resulting in the freshest and most accurate data set available.
Your application has been successfully submitted.