Director, Demand Generation
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Lexer is the Customer Data Platform of choice for retail and consumer brands like Beautycounter, Rip Curl, Supergoop!, Igloo and Sur La Table. With offices in Melbourne, Sydney, and Los Angeles, we have enjoyed significant growth over the past 3 years. Backed by Blackbird Ventures and King River Capital we have recently closed our Series B funding and have plans to double our team over the next 12 months.
We’re seeking a Director of Demand Generation to own the strategy and execution of marketing programs that capture and nurture marketing leads across multiple channels. These programs include in-person and virtual events, paid social, paid search, paid media, and nurturing our existing database. In this highly collaborative role, you will work closely with the marketing, sales, and revenue operations teams to ensure we achieve our lead and revenue targets globally while leading and growing a team of data-driven, customer-obsessed demand marketers.
The ideal candidate is a seasoned B2B demand generation leader who has a demonstrated track record of successfully managing teams in high growth environments.
You will report directly to the VP, Marketing.
You are a good fit if you’re:
- Data-driven, with a passion to continually test and learn.
- Obsessed with the details, with a process and solution-oriented mindset.
- Master at developing, executing, and measuring innovative and results-focused demand programs and campaigns
- Highly organized and proficient at managing multiple projects at a time.
- Confident and collaborative, motivating others to achieve their goals and do their best work.
- Familiar with the marketing technology SaaS evaluation and purchase process.
- Excited about product-led growth strategies.
Essential skills and experience needed:
- 5+ years of B2B SaaS marketing experience.
- Experience marketing a technology product to brands and/or retailers.
- Experience generating leads from companies with $10M - $500M in annual revenue.
- Strong people management skills, with a track record of growing and promoting team members.
- Demonstrated analytical ability, specifically around program measurement and ROI, and program execution skills.
- Proven experience in managing the creation of marketing materials.
- Experience influencing and communicating product offers to customers, prospects, and sales professionals, demonstrated by excellent written (including copywriting and proofreading) and oral communication skills.
- Familiar with HubSpot or similar Marketing Automation and CRM platform.
Your application has been successfully submitted.