Senior Lifecycle and CRM Marketing Manager
Mixing technology, data, and first-in-class innovation, EagleView® is not only leading the property data analytics market, but also changing lives along the way. Come join us and make great things happen!
EagleView is a fast-growing technology company driving game changing innovation in multibillion-dollar markets such as property insurance, energy, construction, and government. Leveraging 17 years of the most advanced aerial imaging technology in the world, along with the most recent advances in machine learning and AI, EagleView is fundamentally transforming how our customers do business.
At EagleView, we believe that making our culture engaging and empowering are keys to success. Our social, athletic, and wellness opportunities are plentiful; and the growth, education, and potential of employees is a top priority, making EagleView a “Best Place to Work” for more than five years running.
EagleView is transforming the way companies use the data about the physical world in which they operate, by delivering more accuracy and context in a constantly changing world. EagleView combines imagery that reveals the finest and most important details with computer vision to help companies gain actionable insights into any location—from anywhere. By delivering timely comprehensive answers to complex questions, EagleView helps professionals across different industries improve people’s lives and make informed decisions for the present and future.
EagleView is looking for an exceptional marketer to own lifecycle marketing. You will focus on the strategy of engaging our known database of customers, prospects, and partners - building impactful experiences that guide our prospects through their buying journey with EagleView. This role reports to the VP of Marketing and is critical for our continued revenue growth. The Senior Lifecycle and CRM Marketing Manager will oversee the following functions: Nurture, Upsell, and Churn Mitigation Marketing. In this role you will cross-collaborate with different functions within marketing to ensure that EagleView’s integrated campaign messages are highlighted in our automated nurture programs, grow our email marketing channel to engage our database, and work with BU specific marketing teams to provide strategic guidance and support - amplifying/aligning the message globally.
If you have a passion for building robust, data driven marketing programs throughout a prospect's lifecycle, can organize and drive vision, and are capable and comfortable in engaging with executives and individual contributors alike, we want to hear from you.
- Develop new and optimize existing Email drip campaigns in order to generate and mature pipeline
- Interpret data, analyze results, and develop reports that showcase impact and performance of lifecycle marketing programs to continuously optimize the prospect experience with EagleView
- Lead database segmentation initiatives alongside our nurture marketing function to streamline a holistic segmentation strategy shared with other digital marketing stakeholders.
- Implement thoughtful experimentation to unlock high-impact campaigns and leverage automation to maximize engagement and retention through the customer lifecycle
- Manage execution of marketing programs and MarTech stack, own lead management and assignment, distribute and report on leads through CRM.
- Drive implementation of marketing programs such as marketing automation implementation, CRM enhancements, lead routing and lead scoring, etc.
- Continually build, test, and analyze customer segments and messaging.
- Analyze, drive continuous improvement and provide actionable insights on email list health, open rates, deliverability, timing, opt-out rates and frequency of email campaigns and automation.
- Track email best practices and monitor industry trends, including (but not limited to) approaches, technologies, and opportunities; serves as an email marketing thought leader, particularly in email design, product development, and platform use.
- Create and manage marketing forms and landing pages for existing activities and promotions.
- Lead the evolution of our CRM capabilities by identifying opportunities to scale through technological innovation
- Empower and support marketers to operate campaigns from inception to execution in a self-service manner.
- Monitor and maintain data quality within the existing marketing database, ensuring accuracy and minimizing bad or incomplete data.
- Establish and maintain scalable processes that ensure best practices in campaign and lead management.
- Establish goals, KPIs, and reporting for the email programs and streamline performance monitoring and reporting to continuously measure customer lifecycle performance and communicate results
- Surface business insights across key performance indicators related to programs, reach, conversion, velocity, value, and return of activities and investments.
- Bring new ideas to the table - you can re-invent and not just execute on the status quo
Skills & Requirements
- 5+ years of CRM strategy, creating and building customer lifecycle journeys (B2B CRM strategy preferred)
- Extensive knowledge and experience in both Marketing Automation and CRM in order to deliver compelling email campaigns that tie into the overarching digital strategy
- Experience building personalized experience for web, email, and other digital properties in order to deliver right message at the right time to the right person
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and capable of clearly articulating vision and strategy
- Has a proven track record of highly effective collaboration, striking deep relationships and ability to influence cross-functional teams to drive towards common performance goals
- Thrives working in a fast-paced environment and can quickly adapt to changes
- Ability to present ideas, data and results clearly, and communicate effectively across business teams and with 3rd party vendors/account representatives
- Expert experience of HubSpot, Salesforce CRM, Google Analytics.
- Basic knowledge of HTML coding.
- Excellent cross-functional communication, organizational, and project management skills to work with multiple teams.
- Proven track record in technology integration, process and data management, and cross-functional collaboration.
- Experience in designing and maintaining B2B lead lifecycle and lead scoring.
- Experience with PowerBI (or similar martech tools) a plus.
EagleView® offers competitive pay and robust benefit plans along with the opportunity to grow your career in a fast-paced, fun and casual environment.
EagleView and its subsidiaries are committed to leveraging the talent of a diverse workforce to create great opportunities for our business and our people. EEO / AA Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran.
Eagleview is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action and E-Verify
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Property insights for smarter planning, building, and efficiency.