Marketing Director, EMEA
Pisano is a scaling technology company where we develop an elegant and innovative all-in-one Experience Management Platform to
- Enable businesses to better understand their customers and employees and provide exceptional experience with the art of collecting feedback from various channels, analyzing their behavior, resolving their issues as they appear.
- Empower the customers’ and employees’ voices to be heard by businesses who invest in experience management by respecting the ethical values of privacy.
We are a rapidly growing company, seeking to add diligent, self-driven, and passionate individuals that could add to our success and impact oriented team. Join us and be a part of a place where today’s journey paves the way to tomorrow...
How is Pisano Doing?
This is what is happening at Pisano…
- We are funded by international investors,
- We have 100+ enterprise customers from all over the world,
- Our platform is being used in 20+ different countries every day,
- We are on the trajectory of boosted growth through our successful & proven business model around Europe, and MENA.
Who is Pisano Looking For?
We are looking for a Marketing Director who has extensive experience in overseeing marketing strategies and efforts in order to strengthen company's market position and achieve desired growth goals.
- Is a skilled storyteller able to develop a compelling, differentiated and memorable narrative for any product, and coach others to do the same,
- Can interpret usage data or market research to make decisions and to support compelling storytelling,
- Excel at working across teams, harnessing disparate motivations to achieve a shared goal,
- Have experience developing a team of direct and indirect reports of varying career levels,
- Will become fascinated by our customer base and motivated by their success - bonus points for being well versed with the enterprise software buying process.
- Reporting directly to the CEO.
What Does Pisano Expect From You?
We expect you, our ideal Marketing Director, to
- Take responsibility for annual marketing plan, strategy and team,
- Identify and plan differentiated and impactful marketing strategies,
- Build, manage and coach a high-performing marketing team,
- Drive the implementation of marketing campaigns that meet business objectives and drive leads,
- Direct and support market research collection, analysis, and interpretation of market data for short- and long-term market forecasts and reports,
- Work closely with the sales department to align sales and marketing strategies,
- Work closely with the product department to align product and marketing strategies,
- Manage marketing budget and expenditures,
- Maintain brand standards and ensure compliance across all marketing and communications channels,
- Identify competitors and evaluate their strategies and positioning and devise counterstrategies,
- Build long term relationships with employees, clients, and broader stakeholder network.
What Qualifications Do We Look For?
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- 10+ years B2B SaaS Marketing experience in Enterprise Software (preferably in CRM, ERP or Contact Centre) with successfully managing & developing the team, brand and demand.
- Proven track record of overachievement and driving growth in a SaaS business.
- Experience in Pipeline Management, Projection and Budgeting.
Tools of the Trade: Brush up on your knowledge of these tools as you will need to utilize them in your daily role:
- Microsoft Office Applications
- Mac Personal Computers
- Contact Management Software
- Customer Relationship Management Software (HubSpot is preferred)
- Cloud-based Applications, such as Zoom, Google Analytics, Google Ads, and Search Console.
Your application has been successfully submitted.