Brand and Creative Operations Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Your New Company
At Frontify, our mission is simple. We create the best and most user-friendly Brand Management platform – a platform that enables anyone to deliver compelling and consistent brand experiences. Today, Frontify is empowering thousands of different-sized companies around the world, including Facebook, Lufthansa, Vodafone, and Allianz.
Frontify is a scaleup company with over 200 employees. We’re an international team – with our headquarters in St. Gallen, Switzerland; a growing team in the US; and colleagues working remotely from all over Europe. Frontify is built on a collaborative culture of experimentation, trust, and transparency. We believe in being happy and fulfilled at work, and let our personalities shine through everything we do. Does this sound like the place for you? Then read on.
As a company with a focus on design, everyone’s a part of your team. In practice, you’ll be working with our Creative Director and the Brand & Creative teams. Your new colleagues are a curious, quick-thinking, and open-minded bunch who work toward one goal: To spread the word of Frontify by showing their global audience how great of a tool it is.
You’ll build up and expand Frontify’s creative and brand operational capacity, acdcelerating our growth into a global brand of renown. And, through shaping the in-house Creative team of tomorrow and delivering high-quality creative work at high speeds, you’ll let Frontify stand out as the global platform serving internationally acclaimed brands. To do this, you’ll lead project intake, project management, creative briefings, stakeholder communications, status updates, reviews, revisions, and, ultimately, project delivery. All the while, you’ll work closely with the Creative Director and the Brand team to grow a network of freelancers and agency partners, improve the way we do things, and communicate ongoing projects with Management.
- You have 5+ years in an Operational role in an agency or in a creative setting. You might have worked as a Producer, Client Director, or Senior Account Manager.
- You make things happen and keep them moving with your strategic mindset and doer mentality. You’ll ensure the speed and quality of different projects and workflows.
- You have a concrete understanding of all things branding and marketing.
- You’ve owned the whole product design life cycle before and know how to work cross functionally to maintain an overview and remove any roadblocks the team might face.
- You’ve successfully brought together different creative teams (copy, design, digital, video, etc.) as a collaborative unit before.
- You know how to ask the questions and share their outcomes clearly to drive action.
- You know how to juggle different projects, systems, and assets that are involved in creative content production.
- You’re comfortable managing communications with external stakeholders such as agencies and the internal team.
- You like challenging the way things are done.
Frontify is more than a dynamic company where there are always new opportunities to build our collective future. It’s a vibrant, united community that’ll support you as you strike out on your journey. Our office is pretty great (we can’t wait to show you), although, it’s our culture of innovation, learning, freedom, and happiness that we can’t wait to share with you. Our word only counts for so much – start the conversation.
- Send us your CV and some nice words: You’ll hear back from us within a week.
- Virtual call with the Recruiter: You’ll meet the Employee Success team (our fancy name for HR) to discuss Frontify, the role, and you – your passions, your skills, you.
- Virtually meet the team: You’ll meet your new team over a few calls. You’ll discuss the role, showcase your skills through your answers or a case study (or both), and get a feel for the brand new journey that’s awaiting you.
- Join us: If all goes well, you’ll join Frontify’s journey soon.
Your application has been successfully submitted.