Director of Product Marketing
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Lightstep enables teams to detect and resolve regressions quickly, regardless of system scale or complexity. We integrate seamlessly into daily workflows, whether you are proactively optimizing performance or investigating a root cause so you can quickly get back to building features. We continue to grow our talented, low-ego, team! We believe that we should always align our actions toward a common purpose, that trust is paramount and must be cultivated, that the most valuable team members multiply rather than add, and that we shouldn’t take ourselves too seriously (except when we’re writing way-too-long sentences about our values). We believe that assembling and retaining an inclusive and diverse team is the best way to grow a successful company.
Lightstep is looking for a Product Marketing Director to manage and grow the PM team, launch new products, deliver world-class messaging and positioning, and guide content that enables the sales team to more effectively engage with prospects.
What you’ll do:
- Manage, mentor, and grow the Product Marketing team
- Own the product launch process from start to finish
- Draft, optimize, and test messaging and positioning
- Manage the creation of enablement content for the sales team
- Partner with demand generation to tell compelling stories that help build demand and drive revenue
- Partner with the Product and Engineering teams to deeply understand the Lightstep platform
- Define our ideal customer profile
You would be a great addition if….
- A minimum of 7 years of enterprise B2B marketing experience as a PM
- Have mentored PMs or other team members
- Have worked in DevOps or with developer tools
- Strong ability to work with sales and engineering teams
- Strong ability to prioritize & manage multiple projects with great attention to detail
- Effective communication skills that enable translating complex data into productive discussions at the executive and operational level.
Bonus points if …
- Have worked with Analysts or media
- Have worked on Product or Engineering teams
- Have worked in a fast-paced startup environment
Lightstep is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.
Your application has been successfully submitted.