SENIOR SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING MANAGER
Namogoo is hiring a Senior Social Media Marketing Manager to help us create a vibrant and unique company voice on social channels (and PR). As our Social Media Manager, you are a part of the team building the Namogoo brand. In this role, you will own, lead, develop and tell our company story via our social channels, including but not only - PR, Social media, Thought leadership content & videos, podcasts, influencers, communities, and more.
Namogoo’s Digital Journey Continuity platform gives back control of the customer journey, by uncovering and preventing all the hidden factors interacting with eCommerce visitors — ensuring their experience ends exactly as they initially intended. Namogoo is trusted by more than 1,000 leading global retailers, including Asics, Samsonite, Office Depot, Teva and more, to keep their customer journeys flowing hesitation-free, right to their intended destinations.
- Native English - a Must.
- BA/MA degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications or a related discipline.
- 4+ years’ experience in social media & PR, Marcom, or Marketing roles.
- Prior social media & PR experience at a B2B SaaS company or agency.
- Knowledge of social media management platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and LinkedIn, with hands-on experience. Knowledge of tools like Hubspot, Hootsuite, WordPress, etc.
- Experience with content and community management via social media, email, and strategic outreach, including organic (e.g., community management, reputation management) and influencer programs.
- Excellent verbal and written skills; exceptional organizational skills, multi-tasking capabilities, and attention to detail.
- The ability to work well within and across teams, and give and receive constructive feedback. A true team player that is in it to learn, grow and win.
- Experience with visual design tools (Canva, Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite) - a plus.
- Event planning experience (online or offline) - an advantage.
What You'll Do
- Creating Namogoo’s unique tone of voice in the different social media channels, and build the right kind of content for our present & future followers
- Be the face of our brand by writing, producing, and managing all of our social media channels: LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Youtube, etc.
- Plan, implement, manage and monitor our social media strategy in order to increase brand awareness, improve marketing efforts and increase sales.
- Analyze data and compile weekly/monthly reports including engagement, community growth, eCommerce statistic, customer acquisition, etc.
- Work closely with marketing professionals and upper management to prepare announcements, thought leadership content, and videos.
- Own social listening, understanding what goes on in social in e-commerce and with our competitors. Be Familiar with recent social trends, create RTM responses, etc.
- Diversify our content on social by leveraging new and innovative techniques, including different types of video.
- Partner closely with the design team to bolster social content optimization and performance efforts.
- Communicate about our vision, platform, and employees in ways that educate, inspire, engage and unite our growing workforce.
- Collaborate with HR on employee branding.
Since the company was founded in 2014, we have established strong relationships with customers from all over the world and realized a win-win result. We are committed to providing better value and services to fulfill the needs of each and every customer. We persist in the value of “Collaboration, Excellence, Trust and Passion” and “Customer First”. That is our momentum of going forward and the key to success.
You will be part of a dynamic team and have the privilege to work for a company that is building the infrastructure of the future. We offer a competitive compensation package, which includes: comprehensive health, dental and vision insurance, life insurance, generous PTO, happy hours, parties, and events to insert joy into the workflow, and most importantly, great people, a growing market and a real opportunity for success.
Your application has been successfully submitted.