Agency Marketing Coordinator
This job is no longer accepting applications.
BLASTmedia is an equal opportunity employer that believes a diverse and inclusive set of thoughts and perspectives creates better business outcomes and better humans — all are valued and welcome to apply. Please feel free to note which pronouns you use in the application questions section (For example - she/her/hers, he/him/his, etc).
We are seeking a high-growth mindset Marketing Coordinator looking to further their skillset. A strong candidate for this role will possess a solid mixture of left- and right-brain work traits. As someone working alongside our VP of Marketing to support initiatives to promote the agency, this role presents opportunities to think creatively, leverage data and demonstrate attention to detail while completing tasks that map back to marketing and overall agency goals. A self-motivated individual, ready to harness their natural curiosity, will enjoy and find space to grow in this role.
At BLASTmedia, you’ll join a group of super-smart people who believe in our core values of Hustle Hard, Enjoy Life and Seek Growth. Our perks and policies are adopted from a high-growth mindset that includes a semi-remote and flexible work hour schedule, “Free Fridays” (no meeting), top-tier benefits, Safe Harbor 401k match, an individual continuing education budget, 13 paid holidays per year, and impressive paid parental leave.
Location: Indianapolis area (46220)
What You’ll Get to Do
- Write creative, audience-specific content that supports our agency, including social media posts on behalf of the brand
- Assist in further development of social media as a marketing channel for the agency
- Identify and assist with the submission of award and speaking opportunities
- Work with a team to execute a media relations and thought leadership strategy for the agency
- Assist in blog and website updates with consideration of SEO
- Use Adobe and/or Canva to develop images for use in social media, blog, and other digital marketing efforts
- Aid the team in executing programs that generate MQLs for the agency, including email marketing campaigns
- Act as the assistant producer for BLASTmedia’s SaaS Half Full podcast
- Research digital marketing topics to ensure BLASTmedia is taking advantage of the latest trends
What You’ll Need
- Outstanding writing and editing skills, with a command of grammar, AP style, and devotion to getting the details right
- Proven experience using social media (Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram) to drive website traffic and/or achieve other KPIs
- Understanding of WordPress and how blogs and other owned content can be used as part of a larger marketing strategy
- Experience with public relations tactics, including press release development, building media lists, and pitching
- Prior work with email marketing, marketing automation solutions, or other similar MarTech tools
- Experience working efficiently in a fast-paced environment while managing multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously
- A bachelor’s degree in English, journalism, communications, or a related field
What Will Make You Stand Out
- Experience working at or on behalf of a B2B or SaaS brand
- Agency experience
- HTML or related coding experience
- Proven proficiency with Adobe Photoshop and/or Illustrator
What is SaaS?
Not too familiar with SaaS? It’s no problem — many of us were in your shoes when we started at BLASTmedia. Here’s what you need to know:
- SaaS stands for software-as-a-service
- The SaaS delivery model is where software is licensed on a subscription basis and is centrally hosted on external servers in the cloud (not hosted in servers on-premise). SaaS products can be accessed from any device with an internet connection and a web browser
- Well-known SaaS companies you’ve probably heard of include Salesforce, Zoom, and Slack
- SaaS is a huge market, and growing at a rapid pace, with more than 15,000 SaaS companies globally and 80% of businesses using at least one SaaS application.
The responsibilities are many, various, and not limited to those written in this document.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The only PR agency dedicated to B2B SaaS media relations.