Director of Customer Marketing
This job is no longer accepting applications.
About Madison Logic:
Our team is reshaping B2B marketing and having fun in the process! Madison Logic is rapidly growing and is constantly looking for new talent to raise the bar. Work with & learn from an incredible group of people that care about your success as much as they care about their own. As a truly global company, we take pride in the diverse backgrounds of our team. We put thought into every hire and we hand pick only the best talent. When you join our team, you are committing to giving 100% and always striving for more.
About the Role:
Madison Logic is looking for an accomplished, results-oriented Director, Customer Marketing to establish and lead a multi-faceted program that drives revenue, engagement and advocacy within our growing customer base. Our clients love our products and our people, and ensuring they get maximum value from our platform and elevating their voices is central to our plans in 2021 and beyond.
As Director, Customer Marketing, you are always thinking about our clients – their internal challenges, opportunities for growth, and joint success with Madison Logic. Your primary responsibility is to secure net dollar retention and drive expansion opportunities across client accounts by overseeing and coordinating all client-facing marketing activities and campaigns. However, beyond that, you care deeply about Madison Logic’s reputation in the market, working with our clients and partners to herald their stories and success, broadly and across all channels. You bring deep experience in building client advocacy programs and capturing success stories that highlight value creation.
In this highly visible and hands-on role, you will be responsible for the planning and execution of customer value expansion initiatives for Madison Logic’s strategic B2B client base. This role requires a comprehensive understanding of, and ability to execute on, initiatives to capture client success and activate programs to help clients maximize value from Madison Logic. This individual will work cross-functionally with our product, sales, solution consulting, and post-sales teams and will need to be feel comfortable in high visibility situations.
What You'll Do:
- Develop, design, implement and measure marketing programs for strategic Madison Logic clients and key partners
- Activate demand generation tactics across the digital funnel including email marketing, display, content syndication, paid social, etc. in support of expanding client value and platform utilization.
- Evaluate existing partner relationships to identify unmet needs, goals and opportunities for expansion
- Develop a deep understanding of the competitive landscape, identify future business opportunities, and recommend and execute on ways to further drive value for Madison Logic clients and partners
- Act as the primary marketing contact for client value expansion-related questions from both internal and external stakeholders
- Own, measure and grow client and partner value expansion initiatives against identified KPIs, including testing and optimization efforts to maximize partnership and business performance
- Support agency training, enablement, and certification programs
- Act as a project manager. Navigate and successfully coordinate with numerous internal and external parties to ensure alignment
What You Have:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 10+ years’ combined agency/B2B client success experience with a minimum of 5yrs in a strategic agency/partner capacity
- 5+ years’ experience in MarTech with a working knowledge of the marketing and digital advertising landscape
- Prior experience in B2B sales experience strongly preferred
- Proven ability to manage forecasting and reporting.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to write compelling copy (prior work-product will be requested for review)
Benefits & Perks:
- Opportunities for Advancement – As We Grow, You Grow!
- Competitive Benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, and FSA plans
- Employer-paid Life, AD&D and STD insurance
- 401k with Company Match
- Commuter Benefits (Transit & Parking)
- Generous Paid Time Off including: 9 paid Holidays, 17 Vacation Days (to start!), Sick Time, Summer Friday Program, and Parental Leave
- 2 Paid Volunteer Days
- Work-Flex Policy
- Legal & Financial Services Benefits
- Company Outings, Social & Charity Events, Sponsored Healthy Hours & Happy Hours
- Wellness initiatives
- Global Mobility Program
- An innovative, energetic culture and a fantastic team!
Who We Are:
Our Vision: We empower B2B organizations globally to convert their best accounts faster
Our Values: #TEAM #OWNIT #RESPECT #EXCEL #EMPOWER
Our Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
Madison Logic is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, race, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
Your application has been successfully submitted.