Director of Marketing
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Spark Hire is an award-winning video interviewing platform (Software-as-a-Service) used by more than 6,000 customers in 100+ countries. Our industry-leading platform is recognized as the gold standard by esteemed software review site G2. We’ve also been recognized as one of the best startups to work for (nationally) and a best small business to work for in the Chicago area.
We're looking for a Director of Marketing with a track record of building demand generation engines that fuel long-term, repeatable growth.
As the Director of Marketing, you’ll be the leading the development and execution of campaigns and strategies to drive net new leads into our funnel and converting them to customers to help us hit these customer acquisition milestones.
In this role, you'll perfect and improve the current systems we have in place and identify new opportunities that will produce meaningful results. You'll regularly collaborate with in-house marketers, freelancers, and agencies to plan and and execute marketing programs and strategies.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Own and scale our email marketing efforts
- Increase sales pipeline through inbound and outbound marketing strategies
- Execute marketing automation best practices and strategies using tools such as HubSpot, Salesforce, Outreach, and more
- Create content that maps to the buyer's journey and generates a large volume of leads (eBooks, webinars, blogs, videos, print collateral, and more)
- Drive the end-to-end management of integrated marketing programs
- Lead the implementation of new tools and be accountable for their effectiveness
- Present performance metrics and reports to management
- Partner with sales, customer success, and other team members to help them be more effective in their roles with unmatched marketing support
As a Spark Hire marketer, you should be:
- Thoughtful - take a methodical and meticulous approach to executing strategies/campaigns
- Creative - think outside the box and solve unique challenges with innovative solutions
- Passionate - get behind our product and mission
- Organized - manage a lot of moving parts in a fast paced environment
- Ambitious - set lofty goals and do whatever it takes to achieve them
Preferred Skills and Experience
You should have 5+ years of B2B marketing experience (preferably at a SaaS company and bonus points if the companies you've worked for have a similar pricing model to ours) with exceptional writing skills (direct response copywriting)
We're looking for someone with a proven track record in:
- Demand generation
- Marketing automation
- Content marketing
- Conversion Rate Optimization
- Paid advertising (don't need to be an expert, but strong familiarity is important)
- Scaling marketing programs that drive repeatable results
You should have experience using these tools/platforms:
- Advanced experience with HubSpot (our marketing automation platform)
- Experience with Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
- Working knowledge of Salesforce CRM
What You’ll Love About Spark Hire
- Great Culture – We have in and out of the office activities going on all the time. From celebrating birthdays, happy hours, Cubs games, holiday parties, picnics, friendly competitions, and more!
- Health Benefits – Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Paid Time Off – Employees receive paid time off which start accruing on day one of employment and paid holidays. Plus, you get your birthday off as PTO!
- Work/Life Balance – We pride ourselves on having a great work/life balance.
- Gym Subsidy - We contribute a significant amount towards a gym membership at the nearby Lifetime Fitness.
- 401(k) - Start saving for your future retirement!
If this opportunity interests you, apply today! We can't wait to hear from you!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We require all candidates that receive and accept employment offers to complete a background check before being hired.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Helping 6,000+ organizations gain a hiring advantage