Demand Generation Marketing Manager
Lytics, the customer data platform (CDP) built for marketing teams, improves your business performance by connecting the right data to Lytics’ powerful AI engine. By combining unique behavioral insights, machine learning, and real-time campaign orchestration, Lytics equips marketers with the tools to create unique one-to-one marketing campaigns and engagements based on each user’s interests and customer journey. Some of the world’s most innovative brands use Lytics’ CDP technology, including General Mills, Live Nation, Nestlé Purina, AEG, Industry Dive, and Yamaha. We are looking for smart, passionate, and dedicated individuals to grow with us and deliver great value to our customers and company.
This person will take on full responsibility for all aspects of demand generation - defining, creating, executing, and measuring integrated campaigns using a variety of program types and channels. This includes research to determine the most appropriate means to generate awareness and interest within our ICP. Insights gathered will be used to craft and run account-based and vertical campaigns across traditional, digital, social, virtual events, and inbound channels to fuel pipeline growth and movement of leads through the funnel.
As a key member of the marketing team, you will also help shape and guide the overall marketing and go to market strategy for Lytics, and work closely with sales and sales leadership on the complete path to purchase experience. This includes establishing close alignment between sales and marketing to increase demand program effectiveness, and overall revenue attainment.
To summarize...you are the guiding light when it comes to our pipeline, leading what needs to be done to produce results, what can be optimized to work better, and deciding what isn’t working and should be cut. This must come paired with the ability to measure and report on results with accuracy and clarity.
Demand generation strategy
- Define overall demand generation strategy, working through defined targets and budget.
- Develop and execute high impact, creative campaigns to generate interest and lead to high quality sales opportunities within our ICP and key accounts
- Use nurture campaigns and other marketing tactics to warm leads up for proper sales hand off
- Collaborate with product marketing and other internal stakeholders to build high quality campaign content
- Focuses on optimizing SEA and paid channels to ensure optimal spend in relation to lead generation efforts
Marketing ops: Measurement, attribution, and reporting
- Design and deploy a measurable marketing engine, leveraging our tech stack including HubSport (marketing automation), CRM (Salesforce), and Lytics (our own Customer Data Platform)
- Continually measure, analyze, and report on programs across a variety of metrics, including leads, opportunities, cost per lead, etc.
- Report on channel performance and campaign results; use these results to forecast where optimizations are needed
Why Work at Lytics?
You will be working in a company with tons of talent, that is in a rapidly growing space with plenty of opportunity. Since we are not a large company you will be able to learn everyone's name, and knowledge transfers quickly across the entire company. In addition the Lytics team is professional, open with sharing ideas and leadership is more than ready to help provide guidance on making you successful.
At Lytics, we recruit and reward employees based on performance and capability, regardless of race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, educational background, national origin, religion, or physical ability.
Our goal at Lytics is to create an environment where everyone, from any background, can do their best work. We know that the best ideas & the best solutions happen when people bring their uniqueness to work with them. Inclusion is an integral part of how we leverage that uniqueness into our company. Creating a culture of equality and respect isn’t just the right thing to do, it’s also the smart thing. Diverse companies are more innovative and better positioned to succeed in emerging technologies.
We are committed to taking care of our team, and along with providing a competitive salary and great benefits for employees and their families, we are dedicated to making sure there are a variety of methods for staff to grow their skills and further their careers. Benefits include affordable health insurance, 401K Match, flexible PTO, stock options, paid parental leave, remote work connectivity benefits, life insurance and disability plans.
To get started, click on the link below. To fast track your application, let us know in your cover letter why this job and company is of particular interest to you. We look forward to talking!
Your application has been successfully submitted.