Head of Demand Generation and Operations
Have you been dreaming about a workplace that will encourage you to bring your best self to work every day, no matter what that looks like? Is a company with strong values and truly flexible work/life balance important to your “why” ? Would working for a B2B SaaS tech organisation in an exciting high-growth phase, with a supportive and fun team culture add to why you love what you do every day? Then perhaps your career’s next step is with Enboarder…
A Little About Us
A B2B SaaS HR tech company, we transform employee onboarding (and more!) into an ongoing, engaging, rich and consistent experience. That’s why we call it ‘experience-driven’ onboarding. By providing all the tools necessary for organisations to maximise employee engagement for today’s digital generation, we enable HR to design beautiful, engaging digital content that delivers automatically along bespoke timelines straight to mobile.
About the Role
You will work with other members of the Enboarder Marketing Team and with leaders of other departments to craft and maintain demand generation marketing programs, analyse performance of programs, develop email campaigns, build ABM strategies, maintain data, and manage the marketing tech stack.
What you need to excel at this amazing role:
- Obsess over our culture (product and people)
- Passion for demand generation best practices
- Understand the marketing tech stack
- Experience with both Mid Market and Enterprise ABM programs
What you’ll be doing
- Deliver high-quality, sales-ready leads to the sales team, enabling them to achieve their new customer acquisition and revenue targets
- Create a best-in-class marketing campaign structure focused on pipeline contribution and growth
- Be involved in every part of the demand gen strategy that supports and extends marketing initiatives through product, sales and customer success
- Create and update nurture campaigns in alignment with the sales team’s goals
- Understands the sales and expansion process and the role marketing plans to support the sales and customer success teams
- Understand customer segments and buyers’ journeys, and know how to support with targeted content and programs
- Work with the SDR manager to identify new opportunities and refine existing marketing programs
- Partner closely with sales leadership and teams to develop and activate account-based and outbound strategies
- Scale existing inbound marketing efforts by partnering closely with content marketing team and optimizing website performance
- Optimize lead flow, scoring and lifecycle in HubSpot
- Work closely with Revenue Operations team to further define and implement optimal lead management processes, messaging and resources
Measurement, Analysis, and Reporting
- Carefully track and communicate demand generation team goals and KPIs, and individual program and channel performance, ensuring learnings are consistently leveraged to inform strategy moving forward.
- Assess overall program performance, make and implement recommendations for ongoing optimization and improvement
- Own roadmap, calendar, execution, and performance of demand priorities, campaigns, and programs, consistently communicating initiatives, progress, and results to the broader marketing team, sales team, and sales and company leadership.
- Evaluate results and optimise - manage program KPIs by analyzing program impact on pipeline, bookings and revenue
- Define demand gen KPIs and create marketing dashboards to align with team and executives on performance and return on investment
- Collaborate! Collaborate! Collaborate!
- Experience with demand generation programs (email - marketing and sales, SEM, events, drip nurture campaigns, etc.)
- ABM experience
- Experience leading a project from inception to completion and analysis
- Experience with lead scoring and nurturing campaigns
- Ability to formulate analyses independently -- to transform data into actionable information
- 7+ years B2B demand gen experience
- Experience with Mid Market and Enterprise sales prefered
- 5+ years’ experience with Salesforce, HubSpot (or equivalent)
- Experience and comfort owning monthly and quarterly lead gen quotas
- Excellent written communication and presentation skills
- Self motivated, organized, and a strategic thinker
What We Can Offer You
- Competitive compensation, including stock options.
- 4 weeks vacation, generous 401k and health insurances for you and your family
- We offer most of the standard perks that other start-ups do (stock options, best tech, flexibility, social events, paid parental leave), but with heaps of global exposure
- We maintain a true culture of work smart, play hard, where most of our goals are team goals. When the team wins, we all win
- We are far from a face-time company. No 9 to 5's here. You will be empowered to work autonomously to suit your lifestyle
- We are global - you will have the opportunity to work collaboratively and build connections in Europe and APAC.
Here at Enboarder we pride ourselves on being an Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. All applicants will be treated with the strictest confidence, and all information collected will be stored in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988 and Australian Privacy Principles.
Your application has been successfully submitted.