Senior Content Marketing Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
ConstructSecure is The Partner Elevation platform for capital projects and operations used by the world’s most admired builders and operators. Brands like Google, Intel, and Skanska depend on ConstructSecure to dynamically mitigate risk throughout every project and elevate their partners to do their best work. ConstructSecure recently raised a significant growth investment from Summit Partners to ignite our next phase of hypergrowth. And our mission to elevate the entire industry has remained unchanged from our founding days at Harvard in 2008.
As ConstructSecure defines the Partner Elevation category, we’re hiring our first content marketer to create and execute a forward-thinking content strategy that disrupts the industry. We’re looking for a creative and well-rounded content marketer who will be responsible for evangelizing our strategic narrative and brand across the globe.
You’ll report to the VP of Marketing and work closely with sales, product, and customer success to create a growth strategy that fuels our revenue goals.
Who you are:
- You’ve been in content marketing for at least five years, so you’ve had exposure to the creation of a content strategy and you’re already a pro when it comes to producing high volumes of content.
- You’ve created long- and short-form content across every medium. You’re a brilliant writer and you’re no stranger to videos and podcasts - both of which will be an important part of our strategy.
- You’re a quick learner who can get up to speed on a new industry and start creating meaningful content shortly after you start.
- You’ve managed social media channels and/or a community in the past, so you know how to drive engagement and participation in a discussion.
- While you aren’t the resident Hubspot, Salesforce, or Google Analytics expert, you have some experience using them and can learn the rest on the fly.
What you’ll do:
- Work with the VP of Marketing to define our content strategy. It should be designed to define the Partner Elevation category through thought-leadership, useful content, SEO best-practices and tight collaboration with our customers.
- Build and execute our content calendar. You’ll be creating and managing blogs, ebooks, and email newsletters in addition to building our YouTube channel and Podcast.
- Work with our internal team of industry experts to become immersed in the industry while leveraging them as guest writers and speakers to bring your strategy to life.
- Create and manage our social and community strategy. Our industry is starved for peer-to-peer learning and this role will be critical in capturing that opportunity.
- Support our sales team with their content needs.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Don't qualify contractors. Elevate Partners.