Growth Marketing Lead
There are 22M+ Americans who suffer from treatment-resistant mental health conditions, meaning they’ve failed two or more conventional treatments. Our mission is to further innovative mental health treatments (ranging from FDA-approved psychedelic medicines to neuromodulation to digital therapeutics to novel molecular approaches) for those patients who are suffering the most. We do this by empowering providers, improving patient care, and accelerating research. Our electronic medical records software is used by mental health doctors and their patients across the US. We analyze the data to help the doctors deliver better care and also offer insights to help research and development of new treatments that actually work.
Backed by top-tier investors (e.g. General Catalyst, Future Ventures, Tiger Global, Y Combinator, Jerry Yang, Joshua Kushner, etc.), Osmind’s team consists of mission-driven experts from across tech and healthcare. We're a tight-knit group of intellectually rigorous, highly collaborative, deeply caring, and fun team members. We've been featured in publications such as Forbes and Crunchbase News.
We are looking for a creative, analytical Growth Marketing Lead to elevate our Electronic Health Record software sold to mental healthcare providers. We've grown rapidly in just a year after product launch, already achieving sizable market share with near-zero marketing spend. Your job will be to take us to the next level and pull on additional growth levers to scale even faster. This role will report into the Head of Growth.
- Design, execute, and optimize multichannel marketing strategy, including SEO, webinars and events, web and social advertisements, content marketing, community and lifecycle marketing, and more
- Own entire funnel, from top-of-funnel acquisition through retention
- Work cross-functionally with sales and customer success to drive demand generation strategy, retention, and more
- Help determine what KPIs to track and reflect those goals by setting up and optimizing our marketing stack
- Leverage analytical skills for attribution analysis, quantifying effectiveness of experiments, uncovering key revenue drivers, optimization of lead capture, and identifying areas for improvement
- Support our strategic partners with materials, campaigns, and programs that scale our acquisition channels; build out our referral program in a systematic and analytical fashion
- 4+ years proven experience in B2B growth or demand generation marketing
- Solid project management skills: ability to lead and collaborate with cross-functional partners, prioritize high impact activities, and keep complex projects moving forward
- Scrappiness, autonomy, and creativity that allows you to thrive in ambiguous, uncertain environments
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Startup experience (Series C or earlier) to demonstrate that you can thrive in our fast-paced environment and efficiently allocate resources
- Passion for fixing our broken mental healthcare system
- Willingness to work locally out of our office in San Francisco once COVID is over! (We will be in the office 2-3 days a week long-term)
- Comfortable with driving growth using unpaid channels
- Deep understanding of healthcare system. Experience selling to, marketing to, or working with healthcare providers
- Passion for innovative mental health treatments, e.g. psychedelic medicine, neuromodulation. You get excited about the science and where this field is headed. You've followed the news and are embedded in existing communities
- Familiarity with Hubspot
What we offer
- Tremendous growth opportunity and autonomy given we're a high-growth startup. Our philosophy is to set team members up for career and personal growth
- The ability to build something that actually moves the needle on our generation's biggest crisis, mental healthcare. Serve treatment-resistant mental health patients (1/3-1/2 of mental health patient population) who are the ones who need the most help. Contribute to one of the most innovative areas of medicine: frontier neuropsychiatry
- An all-star team that is intellectually rigorous, highly collaborative, deeply caring, and likes to have fun. We also value diversity of thought and background
- Flexible working hours to match your style
- Competitive, upside-heavy compensation, healthcare, 401K matching, and office perks
- Generous relocation bonus for those needing to move to San Francisco (Fall 2021 return to office)
Some candidates may see the list above and feel discouraged because they don't match all the items. Please apply anyway: there's a good chance you also have important skills we’ve missed! We are committed to diversity and building an equitable and inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds and experiences, and we're taking steps to meet that commitment. We especially encourage members of traditionally underrepresented communities to apply, including women, underrepresented people of color, LGBTQ+ people, veterans, and people with disabilities.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Operating system for neuropsychiatry