Content Marketing Manager
Textio's mission is to build software that creates understanding between people. Our category-defining augmented writing platform has already transformed the way that thousands of companies write and hire. We are looking for a content marketing manager to help educate and inspire our customers to become advocates.
You’ll start from a great foundation. We have a phenomenal brand, outstanding PR, and lots of great content. Your work will be two parts content creator, one part program manager, working across teams to bring learning-based content and campaigns to life. This is the right role for you if you are passionate about diversity, equity and inclusion, continuous learning, diving into new areas and topics to become a subject matter expert, and finding simple, compelling ways to communicate those ideas through content.
If you love working with customers and have a background in diversity, equity, and inclusion, there is no better content job in the industry.
What you’ll be doing:
- Build and coordinate content for our education program (Textio U, webinars, sales collateral, interactive media), collaborating with revenue, product marketing, design, and others to evolve our content roadmap
- Develop new short and long courses on Textio U for customers
- Plan, write, and collaborate on the narratives we tell, including building stories that excite our customers and prospects
- Drive development and ongoing iteration of content for customer onboarding and retention campaigns
- Interview customers, industry leaders, and teammates across the company and tell their stories
- Establish and track metrics to effectively measure impact and responses, and identify and implement your findings
We’d love to hear from you if:
- You’ve read our blog at https://textio.com/blog, and you love this kind of writing
- You have a passion for diversity, equity, and inclusion, and a point of view on how to build it in to company cultures
- You are a proven marketer and enjoy working with data and metrics to make campaign decisions
- You are a superb communicator verbally and in writing. Textio stands for editorial quality, and you do too
- You excel at short-form content such as email marketing and long-form content alike
- You can make a story last across channels (social media, webinar, email marketing, etc), and bring a testing mentality to help us improve. You’re eager to prove that you can innovate by trying new tactics
- You ask smart questions and are an outstanding listener who can find the gem in a customer interview
- You are a disciplined self-starter who has the ability to prioritize multiple, demanding initiatives concurrently
- You have a point of view but are low ego
Textio embraces diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. Textio will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. If you require accommodation please contact Josh Potter at email@example.com or (206) 492-8337 ext. 785.
Working at Textio is outstanding. Learn more about our philosophy, benefits, and team at https://textio.com/careers/. Reach out and share your story with us!
Your application has been successfully submitted.