Demand Generation Manager
A Little Bit About Us:
Balto was founded to redefine how humans and machines work together to optimize human communication, and we're just scratching the surface. If you're excited by the opportunity to join a dynamic team initiating a technological revolution in Real-Time Guidance, Balto is for you.
More than just a company, Balto is a community, a community committed to empowering each of our members and serving our community. This mission is at the heart of our organization. As a Demand Generation Manager, you will be perpetuating this mission by fueling the demand gen engine that drives revenue by formulating and executing strategies like paid campaigns, ABX, webinars, and your creative initiatives.
Balto's Real-Time Guidance understands phone conversations and tells people what to say, live in their conversations. In 2018, Balto guided less than a million conversations; today, Balto has guided over fifty million conversations (we celebrated with cake). By the end of the year, Balto will guide over 200M conversations.
Real-time Guidance is a brand new product category, and Balto is leading the pack. We're making sure that humans understand each other - the opportunities are endless.
Balto's customers, including name-brand retailers and Fortune 500s, use Balto's real-time guidance technology to scale "perfect" to thousands of sales and service agents with the push of a button and get immediate insight into what's working on their phone calls and what's not.
But enough about us, let's talk about you!
Here's What a Demand Generation Manager Does
“Marketing works way better at creating revenue when you stay disciplined in creating DEMAND, not leads.”
— Chris Walker
Your mission will manage paid campaigns and other high growth opportunities that drive SQOs (sales qualified opportunities) tied to business results.
So what does it take to fulfill this crucial role?
We're looking for a creative and driven marketing expert passionate about creating, owning, and operating strategic initiatives designed to improve Balto's brand visibility and create opportunities for new business. You might be an excellent fit for the role if you have an eye for analytics, easily recognize areas of improvement, are invigorated by testing new ideas, have a deep understanding of the B2B SaaS market, and love the world of marketing.
What kinds of responsibilities might you take on?
- Coordinate with internal and external teams to assist in creating and launching new campaigns.
- Report on results and insights from campaigns.
- Perform audience research to develop new ideas for paid search, paid social, webinar series, podcasts, and other growth opportunities.
- Manage many moving parts at once while focusing on our top objectives.
- Help manage and optimize Google, Facebook, and LinkedIn campaigns from start to finish.
Skills and Requirements
- Successful at improving key initiatives (webinars, website content, etc.) and launching new initiatives that drive qualified pipeline and revenue.
- Proficient in launching, managing, and optimizing LinkedIn, Facebook, and Google Ads.
- Analytical mindset, with the ability to identify trends and insights through data analysis.
- Love of experimentation and calculated risks that could have a big payoff.
- Experience in ABM/ABX, Hubspot, and marketing strategy.
We have plenty of benefits. Baltonians rave about these the most.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance to make quality healthcare affordable.
- Life insurance to protect your loved ones in the worst-case scenario.
- 401k to save for your retirement.
- Unlimited Paid Time Off to give you the flexibility to make relaxation, family, and community priorities.
- Maternal and Parental leave for you to spend that precious time with your newest family member.
- Generous stock options, so you can be a meaningful owner of the company as it grows.
- A quarterly professional development of stipend of $1,000 to inspire continuous professional growth. You can use it for nearly anything that makes you a better version of yourself - from chess lessons to college courses (this one is definitely a crowd-favorite).
Start with gratitude: Stay humble, recognize others, and make the most of everything.
Always be growing: Never stop learning. Be a force of growth for yourself and others.
Leadership is Ownership: See the problem. Do the solution. Own the result.
We have all kinds of people, including musicians, chefs, painters, gear heads, gardeners, philosophers, gamers, movie buffs, woodworkers, and polo players. And at least one aspiring hockey player... we'll see.
Baltonians say things like:
- "Coming together as a team to build something innovative and unique."
- "Contagious energy that keeps me motivated all day."
- "I L-O-V-E it at Balto since day one! They know how to have fun while getting the work done."
Is Balto named after that Cartoon Dog?
Well, kind of - that cartoon dog was actually named after a real dog. Balto successfully guided his pack through a harrowing journey across Nome, Alaska, in 1925 to deliver medicine to the ice-locked town. We liked the metaphor: our technology guides people to be successful throughout their conversations, scouting ahead and providing helpful support. Just like in 1925, a human is still in charge, but humans (and dogs) are always better off with a companion.
Fun Fact: After his journey, Balto was recognized as a hero with a commemorative statue in Central Park. We've visited, and he looked like this.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Building the Best SaaS Marketing Team feat. Refine Labs